• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas MBB Game Thread

Hate to lose at home, and disappoint the fans, but beating #12 Iowa State on the road next Saturday would be a great bounce back. The Frogs have a week to mentally rest up and then get that done - make it happen.

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Refs had absolutely zero to do with this loss

Got killed on the boards and made lazy passes

Way to let UT run away with it in our house in possibly the last ever meeting.
I wouldn't say zero. Almost every Texas screen in the first half was some variation of "moving". May be a different game if we don't trail so badly at half. But, with the rebound slaughter we sure did ourselves in and made it plausible.

KTown Frog

Is over the back a call anymore? One of the crucial offensive rebounds they had, we had great position, dude jumps over our back and tips it away.

Bizarro Frog

Frogs blew this game. Did not hustle on the boards and when we tied with a chance to go up on a breakaway late just lazily let them steal it going up. Horrible loss from the standpoint it’s tied with 3:40 to go with a steal and you don’t get [ Finebaum ]. Next 3 minutes you are down 11.

LVH

I wouldn't say zero. Almost every Texas screen in the first half was some variation of "moving". May be a different game if we don't trail so badly at half. But, with the rebound slaughter we sure did ourselves in and made it plausible.
There was a very very blatant moving screen in the 2nd half that still resulted in a missed shot and defensive rebound but the fact it wasn't called made my blood boil

Latest posts