• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Oklahoma State Big Xii tourney thread

tetonfrog

LOL, ABob was 3-14 with 4 TOs and 0 steals.

8 assists and he played good D tonight. His dribble routine drives me crazy, I am nor defending that, but he did some good things tonight. He played well in the first half, especially when he set up Samuels several times in the first half with nice passes.

He was awful in the second half, but I blame our stagnant offense for that. I am not saying he played good, but he was much better than KD tonight.

East Coast

Tier 1
Davis seemed to be physically struggling the little he played. Dixon looked helpless, like he didn’t have anywhere to go to stem the tide. Thankful for an ugly horrible win. Also thankful I have to work tomorrow, as this team ages me.

TCUPhish

Im just glad I left work. If i was @ work during the last 4 min, I would have def caused a scene and wouldnt have been a good look. We have TV's all over the office and I made sure it was the only game on

tetonfrog

Neither of which makes up for the 3-14 alone, not counting the TOs and shot clock violations.

But still better than a frosh who is struggling to dribble the ball up the floor and make a pass without a turnover.Again, ARob was awful in the second half, but it is obvious that JD does not trust KD right now. And why should he?

BABYFACE

We are a basketball team with a pea brain IQ...AR drives me nuts and no doubt has the lowest hoops IQ on the team but did you see how bad Noi was over the last 10 minutes? Or what about Bane ? He hit a huge 3 but how about the ill advised dumbass air ball he put up a minute before that helped Ok Light tie it up.

All those things are a result of poor coaching..I like Dixon but he’s awful in meaningful games...
I guess the first two years were anomaly? I guess winning the NIT in his first year showed he couldn’t win meaningful games? Making the NCAA’s, the same?

They are down to 7 players and we have a senior at times that doesn’t play like a senior. If these type of issues persists thru next season, then I think you have a point discussing. I am just as frustrated as you are but not drawing the same conclusion yet.

MTfrog5

8 assists and he played good D tonight. His dribble routine drives me crazy, I am nor defending that, but he did some good things tonight. He played well in the first half, especially when he set up Samuels several times in the first half with nice passes.

He was awful in the second half, but I blame our stagnant offense for that. I am not saying he played good, but he was much better than KD tonight.
His defense was better in the first half. He got really lucky OSU called a timeout with 11 seconds left because the OSU guard was in the process of driving right around him. 3-14 shooting took some assist away from others so I don't really care he had that many. I think 5-6 of those came in the first half.

CountryFrog

We are a basketball team with a pea brain IQ...AR drives me nuts and no doubt has the lowest hoops IQ on the team but did you see how bad Noi was over the last 10 minutes? Or what about Bane ? He hit a huge 3 but how about the ill advised dumbass air ball he put up a minute before that helped Ok Light tie it up.

All those things are a result of poor coaching..I like Dixon but he’s awful in meaningful games...
Who was the coach for the first 35 minutes of this game?

This is like the Cumbie complainers. Everything bad that happens is 100% on the coach but anything good that happens somehow has nothing to do with the coach in question.