• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

LeagueCityFrog

For the ESPN hating TCU conspiracy theorists out there, ESPN ran a new Ohio Stave vs TCU commercial today with the tag phrase 'Anything can happen on Saturday night.' No video of anything negative with TCU was shown. Go Frogs!

f_399

For the ESPN hating TCU conspiracy theorists out there, ESPN ran a new Ohio Stave vs TCU commercial today with the tag phrase 'Anything can happen on Saturday night.' No video of anything negative with TCU was shown. Go Frogs!
At this point, not many think TCU can win. Including TCU fans.

They need to market the game.

“Hey people, watch this supposedly lopsided game because maybe, just maybe, TCU will find a way to win. Anything can happen!”

FrogLifeYo

Tennessee is not Ohio State.

Don’t think he was implying that Tenn is Ohio St but rather the narrative that teams can run the ball down the throat of Big12 defenses is both inaccurate and foolish...TCU fans arent dumb. We know very well what kind of talent you have a RB but we believe in GPs ability to slow it down. We won’t stop it but if we can keep it under 200 yards I think we can pull the upset. I think many of us have hope because we know you all didn’t exactly light up a really average OU Defense last year. Neither did we...twice...Yes it’s a new year but again we have a veteran defense that we think is pretty talented.

We are the underdog but we won’t be out classed..We are better football team than just about anyone you play in the Big10

Horny4TCU

Bob - Making snarky remarks about DV isn't really cool either. If you have an issue with the investigation into Urban Meyer's handling of Zach Smith, I can't help you with that.

I didn't know Ohio State was so PC with all the black eyes going around...

Why call out someone for not being PC when the person being made fun of is far worse... Non PC comments are way lower on the [ Finebaum ] spectrum than beating women or covering up for someone who does.

LeagueCityFrog

I don't think it is out of the realm for TCU to win this game. We have beaten Clemson in Clemson in a rain storm. Losing Ross blows, but LJ is back, Ray I is back, and the game is on turf and we are fast and we all want this win bad. Please show up in purple on Saturday and let's cheer on our Frogs to victory!

Mean Purple

I don't think it is out of the realm for TCU to win this game. We have beaten Clemson in Clemson in a rain storm. Losing Ross blows, but LJ is back, Ray I is back, and the game is on turf and we are fast and we all want this win bad. Please show up in purple on Saturday and let's cheer on our Frogs to victory!
And BYOB to the parking lot. That is a tip for both TCU and tOSU fans. Jerry's greedy little hand get deep into your pockets for beer at that place.

Smellslikeroses

18 reasons TCU wins:
  1. Karma. It’s a [ hundin]. “You cheat, you get fired” should be the rules for any head coach.
  2. I don’t trust anyone more to make in-game adjustments than GP. I tried to find offense by opposing teams by quarter and couldn’t find it. Look at Oregon. Look at Stanford. tOSU will be missing one of the best in the business on the sidelines. We’ve got the best.
  3. Shawn Robinson. The dude. Will use his feet to make plays. Even short yardage throws that turn ino touchdowns on the move. I bet he runs for 100+ yards on 6 runs. He plays with a calm intensity.
  4. Turpin Time.
  5. Turpin Time.
  6. More Turpin Time.
  7. D-Line. Especially LJ. They will play contain, get some pressure and leave it up to Gladney and company on an island to shut down.
  8. We’ll bring defensive pressure from creative looks. Summers has a couple sacks.
  9. Reagor learns how to catch a dang ball.
  10. Anderson and Sewo are the two-headed monster that give Bosa and company nightmares. They’ve never seen that kind of speed + power before. They don’t know who to be more scared of.
  11. Davis and Turpin create magic on a trick play.
  12. We see the other 80% of the offensive playbook.
  13. We see the other 90% of the defensive playbook.
  14. GP changes shirts at halftime.
  15. Corso picks TCU.
  16. Herbstreit picks tOSU.
  17. Payback for 2014.
  18. Collins scores a rushing touchdown.
41 - 35 Frogs Win