• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Baylor

10 Key Frog

Double play dinosaur!
imxxqw.jpg

Pharm Frog

K................................................................... Frogs Win..................................................... 7-6

ftwfrog

We do what we're supposed to the rest of the way and we should host a regional. Either that, or someone is really Pissed that we are their 2 seed

illini_frog

You're making a solid run at worst poster on the board, and that's saying something considering the competition. Congrats.

Not sure what warranted the insult, but anyways, it's cool, considering I don't give a [Craig James] what you think

Anyways....to his credit, Crichton got the double play ball and then struck the last guy out on a beautiful breaking ball, but he just looks too shaky out there to be a closer. I want a guy who just gets 3 ground balls in a row. Crichton gave up deep fly balls, line drives, etc.

EDIT: Also, it is my fault that I blamed him for the run scoring. That was a dumb throw and catch between Coats and Weik.

Still, he just doesn't have the "look" of a guy I want closing. Mitchell had that look the best. To me, Starratt had that look too. He's who I'd suggest to go in for Crichton.