• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs. Baylor

My 6 year old nephew is throwing out the first pitch for his birthday tonight. If he short hops it, feel free to boo him. JK. If you are able to be at the game, please let me know how the little man does. It would be greatly appreciated.. Go Frogs

maxmtex

My 6 year old nephew is throwing out the first pitch for his birthday tonight. If he short hops it, feel free to boo him. JK. If you are able to be at the game, please let me know how the little man does. It would be greatly appreciated.. Go Frogs

He may need to stay out there and throw a few innings for the Frogs!

PurplePainD

That's pretty cool. I am a big fan of the way they have tailored promotions, etc. at the baseball game to engender a family friendly atmosphere. I hope your nephew has a blast. Will he be rocking the "Windmill" wind-up?

Did you see what I did there?

illini_frog

That's pretty cool. I am a big fan of the way they have tailored promotions, etc. at the baseball game to engender a family friendly atmosphere. I hope your nephew has a blast. Will he be rocking the "Windmill" wind-up?

Did you see what I did there?

I'd like to see the kid pull more of a "Dontrelle"

dontrelle-willis-wind-up-color-8x10_82310563cd49495c8cf79279c60ede3d.jpg

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Mrs. Turk is a likely no-show. I'll give her a few more minutes before I come down there and Nolan Ryan your punk Robin Ventura [Craig James].