• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Women v Arky

lowfrog

Huge road win. From GoFrogs:
March 28, 2019 – Fayetteville, Ark. (Bud Walton Arena)
Attendance: 5,287
TCU (23-10) -- 82
Arkansas (22-15) -- 78
TCU Head Coach Raegan Pebley

"I really believe that this was an 8-9 NCAA Tournament game that everybody saw today. It was absolutely an NCAA Tournament environment, so great job by the Arkansas fans and the committee that created that environment. I'm really proud of our team, proud of the Big 12. Our team has worked so hard. We really stress that you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to your training. Had we not trained hard all year we would not have been ready to handle this situation. The crowd, coming back from being down, obviously Arkansas shooting the ball so well,Jordan Moore being in foul trouble. Our training came from preseason, from practice, from competing in the Big 12, playing in arenas like our own Schollmaier Arena, at Baylor, at Iowa State. The Big 12 sets you up for success in atmospheres like this. I am just really, really proud of our team. Arkansas had a great run at the end of the year and we are humbled to get out of this town with a win."

LVH

I loosely said it when she transferred. Addition by subtraction. She was a turnstile on defense too. Love Coach Pebley and the job she's doing. Going to try and take the daughters Sunday if we can get the damn stomach bug out of this house.

We should fire our WBB coach. No NCAA tourney appearances in 5 years is unacceptable

Rose Bowl

Raegan is 94-70 in five years with, at least, one game still to play. I sometimes question some of the things she does but you can’t argue that she has done a good job. I do think that if she continues to miss the tourney itwill become a factor at some point. She has put the women in a position to contend at the top of the conference and that will be good for the admin IMO.

AroundWorldFrog

I watch the women's team every chance I get because they're fun to watch. Two years ago, I was borderline on buying into what CRP was doing. Now I'm 99.9% behind her. This was a legitimate tourney team that was one win away from being there and they grew over the season. We'll see next year when they lose some important pieces. Okonkwo and Moore are going to be hard to replace.

I watch the women's team every chance I get because they're fun to watch. Two years ago, I was borderline on buying into what CRP was doing. Now I'm 99.9% behind her. This was a legitimate tourney team that was one win away from being there and they grew over the season. We'll see next year when they lose some important pieces. Okonkwo and Moore are going to be hard to replace.
Yeah anyone questioning what she is doing ought to watch the last three minutes or so of last night’s game. Those girls were nails. There were so many opportunities to fold but they stuck with it in a very hostile environment

AroundWorldFrog

Yeah anyone questioning what she is doing ought to watch the last three minutes or so of last night’s game. Those girls were nails. There were so many opportunities to fold but they stuck with it in a very hostile environment
Sadly, the loss that may have cost them was to BYU when they collapsed in the last three minutes. But they learned from that and nutted up every time coming down the stretch. They won several games coming from behind in the 4th Q.

FrogAbroad

07-sm-illustration-photo.jpg
I didn't want to trigger anyone.

Edit. Can't win, someone will always be triggered.