1. The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by WhiteHispanicFrog, Nov 16, 2019.

1. For the record I think we should go for it, but Patterson is too defensive minded to pass points and the lead

Salfrog and Pharm Frog like this.
  2. Don't worry, we are still "growing them up"

3. Let’s f
    ire everyone. Literally everyone at the university. Start over. Pick a new site. Start a new university.

4. Just like last week.

5. That worked well last week and in this game also.

Salfrog likes this.
  6. When Max was getting smashed up late in the 2Q I saw him running a post about 40 yards downfield

netty2424 likes this.
  7. Two guys, one login?

8. Complain we don't run enough, then complain when we do.

9. I meant I hope he was not intentionally trying to cripple him by drilling him in the chin... And I don't believe he was.

The goal is not physical injury (excluding baker mayfield).

If you're a 99% soft tackle-style team which TCU has been for several years, that tackle is way out of character.

If you're not going to hit when hitting is required (eg between the hashes) it gives the appearance of intentionality when you hit when it's not required.

Like I said. Just unfortunate timing.

The way you react does make a difference. If you react in a manner that indicates you intended to not engage the head, and have some concern for the limp human on the field, there is a better chance he plays next week. May be moot in 15 minutes anyway. Hope that's not the case.

10. So you don't feel those last three running plays weren't influenced by GP's strategy?

11. Other than Song who has had a great year our STs stink.

12. I don’t think this defense can hold...Yost is eating GP up..Confusing back 5

13. Now winning TOP by 20 minutes. Ballgame on that stat

Volare likes this.
  14. 21 point lead in first half, folks.

This team should have stepped on their throats but dont have the coaching to do it.

Salfrog and Jefffrog1993 like this.
  15. With our O line I agree with getting the 3

BigRedFrog likes this.
  16. The only quality aspect of Frog football this year has been.. Song

Jefffrog1993 likes this.
  17. Come on defense show a pulse

18. Not my point at all. I just don’t like Gary thinking on game day

Salfrog and Jefffrog1993 like this.