• The KillerFrogs

TCU - Oregon State ticket update

Horny 4 Life

Horned Eagle, what seats did you end up with for the voucher seats? Thanks.

I think a lot of people were holding out for another Groupon type deal and now that they see it isn't happening they are biting the bullet and buying tickets.

Section 247, Row 6, can't remember the specific seats.

HFrog1999

Yeah I guess I haven't seen any because I've been tucked away in my office for so long.:ph34r:

I wish my window would open so I could hang a flag out.
istockphoto_10428410-depressed-man-working-in-the-office.jpg

tiopepe

Just called and they are sold out of the $35 tickets (not sure what sections these are).... $60 still available... anyone to translate what sections these are?

gdu

Just called and they are sold out of the $35 tickets (not sure what sections these are).... $60 still available... anyone to translate what sections these are?
OSUvTCU.gif

$60 tickets are $75 tickets on this map. May want to pick out a couple of sections, because hopefully they are pretty full.

tiopepe

so its fair to assume all the $75, $45, and $35 are all sold out?

It will look rather amusing if those seats are full and it is sparse between the 20's

curt3301

OSUvTCU.gif

$60 tickets are $75 tickets on this map. May want to pick out a couple of sections, because hopefully they are pretty full.

Got my tix in the mail on Monday. We are in section 110. woooohooo. Im so stoked i probably wont be able to sleep for the next 2 nights.

gdu

so its fair to assume all the $75, $45, and $35 are all sold out?

It will look rather amusing if those seats are full and it is sparse between the 20's
No, it's not fair to assume that at all. I have heard nothing about $35s being sold out and this guy said the $75(60)s weren't sold out.

PHX Frog

Just arrived in Fort Worth and my PHX-DFW was at least 50% OSU fans. It was great to see so many of them and how excited they are for the game.

I guess that's a good sign for the game attendance if the cheaper seats are sold out. Read an article where a big number of OSU fans were touring Jerryworld today.

BTW, I got one extra $75 value ticket (paid $33 for the ticket special) I'm wanting to get rid of. PM/send message if interested.

Seats 400 and above should not be sold. They should just fill the bottom bowl of Cowboy stadium if their are not enough people to fill the stadium. It would make the game look completely full. Of course ESPN does not want that....the evil empire.

Big Frog II

Seats 400 and above should not be sold. They should just fill the bottom bowl of Cowboy stadium if their are not enough people to fill the stadium. It would make the game look completely full. Of course ESPN does not want that....the evil empire.
They originally were selling 400 level seats, but changed their minds when it was obvious that 72,000 seats would not be needed. Those who received those tickets were suppose to get lower level seats.