• The KillerFrogs

TCU - Oregon State ticket update

LeagueCityFrog

The best two tickets next to each other right now on Ticketmaster is Row 327, Row 17, that is in the upper corner/end zone area. Good luck getting four seats together on Ticketmaster that is not in the upper end zone section. This game will look full if ESPN doesn't have any shots of the top level. It should be loud and 90% purple. Attendance won't be an issue for this game. As a side note, the Nike announcement is 9 A.M. Texas time tomorrow.

mrnicefrog

The best two tickets next to each other right now on Ticketmaster is Row 327, Row 17, that is in the upper corner/end zone area. Good luck getting four seats together on Ticketmaster that is not in the upper end zone section. This game will look full if ESPN doesn't have any shots of the top level. It should be loud and 90% purple. Attendance won't be an issue for this game. As a side note, the Nike announcement is 9 A.M. Texas time tomorrow.

thanks for posting a non-byu thread!!!

:rolleyes:

Big Frog II

Yes I am tired of being beat up over the reports of two weeks ago. Students had not arrived back, and people were just starting to think about the game. With a good walk-up, we will have a very nice crowd. Of course none of our detractors would ever mention that.

gdu

I posted what sales were. I NEVER posted what they would be. 18,500 was the highest confirmed number I heard (though that was awhile ago). 3500 student tickets sold. That still leaves a lot of room to 60K. 50K would be great IMO.

IamFroglash88

I have been saying 53,000 from the beginning. Do you really think JJ will let capacity stay at 51K? He will sell as many tickets as he can. How hard is it to remove the tarp from a few sections?

ACroofrog

Sounds wrong, since the 51,000 number is being used as capacity.

Who knows maybe if there actually is enough demand and we hit the 51k mark they will untarp one of the 400 sections or something I cant imagine Jerry turning away more money if there is demand for it. That being said I am predicting upper 40's