• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

Zubaz

This game really was a lot closer than the scoreboard indicates. Imagine getting 7 on that previous drive, 3 on the field goal, it's a 3 point game.

Then giving up 7 on the 1 yard pick. Ugh. I guess that's the way the game goes.

jake102

TCUWIN said:
Me either. Players and coaches. This is on everyone. And coaches need to fix the unpreparedness when going on the road. Change something. If they keep doing the same thing expecting it to change, that's stupid.
100% agree

Pharm Frog

Moose Stuff said:
Turnovers skewed the whole thing.

That we gave up 3 and got none.  We just aren't a ball-hawking aggressive D.  If we even get one we're right in this thing.  If we give up one less, same thing.

jake102

Todd D. said:
This game really was a lot closer than the scoreboard indicates. Imagine getting 7 on that previous drive, 3 on the field goal, it's a 3 point game.
Worth noting that OSU has sat on the ball most of this quarter

Haven't really tried to beat us deep

TCUWIN

Hefley001 said:
TCU 102 plays
OSU 50 plays

TCU 6.2 YPP
OSU 9.6 YPP

Kicked our tails?
Are you an idiot? IT was sarcasm...Who the hell cares about stats if you don't win you dumbass. You now rank up there with baylor and tech trolls. I used to respect you. Get beat by oklahoma!

FBallFan123

Pharm Frog said:

That we gave up 3 and got none.  We just aren't a ball-hawking aggressive D.  If we even get one we're right in this thing.  If we give up one less, same thing.
Too many injuries.

Too much youth and inexperience.

Too many players out of position.