• The KillerFrogs

TCU Mississppi State Game Thread

jake102

Usually I would agree with you. But since RPI is such a big thing when playoff selections/seeding rolls around I'd like to see the rest of the Big 12 do well in non conference games. Especially against those [hundinnen ] from the sec.

Nothing makes me ragier than the RPI nonsense in college baseball. It's like they hired a junior high kid to create a statistical power ranking

PurpleBlood87

These looked pretty good.

20210221_145732.jpg

flyfishingfrog

How in the world do they anticipate tonight's game to start at 6? They gonna cut down time between games?
time works differently on Mondays inside a baseball diamond evidently.....

I asked that earlier - as if just shortening the scheduled time 30 minutes was going to cause it to happen

as you said, unless they only require 30 mins between games or tell teams no inning will start after 2:45, etc - the same thing will happen today that has happened each day so far.

hometown frog

time works differently on Mondays inside a baseball diamond evidently.....

I asked that earlier - as if just shortening the scheduled time 30 minutes was going to cause it to happen

as you said, unless they only require 30 mins between games or tell teams no inning will start after 2:45, etc - the same thing will happen today that has happened each day so far.

min theory they could stop letting teams take IF/OF fungo and cut a few minutes of dead time between games. But that’s just 10-15 at best. Pitchers and players all still have to have time to warmup and go thru their routines.

froginmn

So if TCU is really good then we're going to get a national seed. It's not like we're an upstart program that people might see as some kind of fluke. Even with a couple rough years we still have a ton of national respect. TCU doesn't need the Big 12 to be strong in order to be highly ranked at the end of the year.
c01-last-06.jpg