• The KillerFrogs

TCU Mississppi State Game Thread

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
@QuilterFrawg You and property okay?
Things are getting back to normal, but lots of stuff left to do. Neighbor's car battery died so I took him jumper cables. (Who doesn't have jumper cables?)
But I appreciate you worrying about me.
Or were you just looking for this:
WE WON!
b8fec8ec-2480-438f-87fb-c35dbd00a8a7_1.59974b0d475f17d88b94d32fd5ea3133.jpeg

Pharm Frog

Things are getting back to normal, but lots of stuff left to do. Neighbor's car battery died so I took him jumper cables. (Who doesn't have jumper cables?)
But I appreciate you worrying about me.
Or were you just looking for this:
WE WON!
b8fec8ec-2480-438f-87fb-c35dbd00a8a7_1.59974b0d475f17d88b94d32fd5ea3133.jpeg

After this week I find myself worrying about a lot of folks. One of my key learnings was that everyone needs emergency communication strategies. When we opened up our warming center at the church and notifications went out on social media and other sources, phone calls came pouring in from frantic sons and daughters who had been unable to reach their aging parents. Not a single one of them knew the names or numbers of any of their neighbors.

The good thing was we were able to provide of dispatch service for welfare checks. But that was scary stuff. We have a family caucus set for next Sunday evening where we’re gonna get some stuff in place for our extended family. Glad you are okay and glad the Frogs won.

Moose Stuff

Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread, but Frogs caught a bit of a break today when the Miss St starting pitcher and potential top 5 round draft pick was scratched during warmups. And he was actually supposed to start tomorrow but their normal Saturday starter and another potential top 5 round pick stayed home in COVID protocol. Not like we erupted on his replacement or anything. Just pointing it out.

LisaLT

Tech game 9th inning. Wow.
That right fielder is a bit of a [ profanity ]. Had to leave the field taunting the Tech fans