• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Longfrog

Lui gets his 3rd break in a row and will serve for it again. His groundstrokes don't have a lot of conviction behind them at the moment though. He's slicing every backhand.

Longfrog

Lui is a mess right now. They go to a tiebreak. Fortunately Gorzny won his breaker and we already have 5 1st sets in the bag.

Longfrog

Gorzny holds now one game away. He seems like almost the opposite of Maxted. Tons of confidence, maybe in excess of his abilities (he's really good though). He always looks calm and in control.

Longfrog

UGA it is. I think a win tomorrow would pretty much square things up after the NC game.
Sesame Street Draw GIF by Muppet Wiki

Longfrog

The first 2 days couldn't have gone much better. We won both doubles points and 18 of 23 sets in singles. The competition wasn't elite but we dominated. Tomorrow will be tougher but I think we're the favorite vs either team.

Match starts at noon central.

Endless Purple

Clicked on the ITA site to check the USC-Kentucky match. It was listed as tied 2-2, but when I went to live cores, it would only show the doubles match up. Why is it so hard to get this internet scoring to work for all athletics?

Radio feeds keep messing up for baseball with buffering, Football radio link only went to a spanish broadcast, and live scores on a championship tournament just not listed. (Not a TCU thing but sports in general and incompetence)