• The KillerFrogs

TCU is Mack's Leader

frogyou

The Aggie mods currently projected 32 5 star players to sign with the cult in feb 4th.

They are also almost done with the 2015 national title banner, based on beating a top 10 South Carolina. It will go nicely with the trill's heisman they already have in the case.

frognutz

TCURiggs said:
TCU Student Section account tweeted a winky face at Mack in regards to the news about him cancelling his UT visit... he "favorited" the tweet. I THINK HE'S OURS, GUYS!
Suck it Aggs! Wohooo! Going streaking!!!!

Reptilian

TCURiggs said:
TCU Student Section account tweeted a winky face at Mack in regards to the news about him cancelling his UT visit... he "favorited" the tweet. I THINK HE'S OURS, GUYS!
Yeah but you were like the only one that thought Boykin was a d1 QB prospect as well. Haha!... Wait...

He has a lot of good options to choose from and there is nothing wrong about exploring them and having a good time with it.  Everyone here sees what a player like that could do in our defense and hopefully he comes to the same conclusion.

TCURiggs

Reptilian said:
Yeah but you were like the only one that thought Boykin was a d1 QB prospect as well. Haha!... Wait...

For the record, my "I THINK HE'S OURS" post was pure sarcasm. I do feel good about our chances though.

asleep003

Reptilian said:

Excuse me .... Riggs was not "like" the only one... no body on this board supported TB more than yours truly ... as there were about a 1/2 dozen or so of us, while Riggs was a quality high road supporter in that regard.

Cheers !

TCU_91

Mistletoad said:

Excuse me .... Riggs was not "like" the only one... no body on this board supported TB more than yours truly ... as there were about a 1/2 dozen or so of us, while Riggs was a quality high road supporter in that regard.

Cheers !
My gawd some people here really need affirmation.

Congrats. Give him a cookie.

asleep003

TCU'91 said:
My gawd some people here really need affirmation.

Congrats. Give him a cookie.

We went through a lot of crap last year over this topic and personally caught a lot of crap on a couple of occasions for comparing TBs soph year stats to Russel Wilson's Jr year bowl season at NC St.  So where were you when all this was going down then, knucklehead ... Don't need a 350 poster's take on this when you we're missing in action in these battles over TB. Or are you 1 of the TB doubters, hiding cowardly behind another handle, to vent.

Cheers !   

screetch

Mistletoad said:

We went through a lot of crap last year over this topic and personally caught a lot of crap on a couple of occasions for comparing TBs soph year stats to Russel Wilson's Jr year bowl season at NC St.  So where were you when all this was going down then, knucklehead ... Don't need a 350 poster's take on this when you we're missing in action in these battles over TB. Or are you 1 of the TB doubters, hiding cowardly behind another handle, to vent.

Cheers !   
How do you survive in the real world?

tcudoc

Mistletoad said:

Cheers !
I think your passive aggressive treatment of others and your "Cheers!" sign off led many to put you on ignore, thus, few will be able to verify your claims.  My memory of this is poor, so I will be of no help.  Plus, I have little interest.
In case you really need the affirmation, get yourself a "potty pop."
Screen+shot+2013-09-18+at+2.54.11+PM.png

Purp

TCURiggs said:

For the record, my "I THINK HE'S OURS" post was pure sarcasm. I do feel good about our chances though.
I'm also cautiously optimistic about our chances given the latest news.  I think the cancellation of the UT visit signals that Malik being in his ear isn't going to influence his decision.  I previously thought Malik was the reason for the UT visit, which made UT a dark horse with pretty good odds.  Now that's clearly not the case so I think it's back to us and aTm with us possessing a slight edge.