• The KillerFrogs

TCU is Mack's Leader

froginaustin

The print version of the Austin paper is pretty much signing him up for UTx.

With the commits they have gotten lately, that's not surprising coming from the local homer sports writers.

It would be great if Mack chose TCU.

jake102

What does this mean?  Edit: NVM. It shows up bigger when you paste it in here. Flip DeShon

DeShon ‏@DeShonElliott_4  13m13 minutes ago
@DaylonMack
1f402.png
1f402.png

Retweet
Favorite

More

2:53 PM - 4 Jan 2015 · Details

tcumaniac

Ugh. I don't like this. I've had my heart broken too many times to expect anything other than a last second switcheroo. If we're in the lead, why not just pick us now?

tcuseagull

That would be great, but signing day is a month away. I think he's a good kid, but most 18 year olds love to soak up this attention. Don't be surprised if this becomes a fluid situation when he makes visits to Texas and the A$M.

jake102

MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Ugh. I don't like this. I've had my heart broken too many times to expect anything other than a last second switcheroo. If we're in the lead, why not just pick us now

Don't get your hopes up. I will believe it when I see it on signing day. Hope he makes the good choice. 

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
MR. TCU (tcumaniac) said:
Ugh. I don't like this. I've had my heart broken too many times to expect anything other than a last second switcheroo. If we're in the lead, why not just pick us now?
This "breaks your heart"?

Ron Swanson

He may sign with us and he may not, who knows. We're clearly in it though, and we have the last visit on his schedule, which is about all we can ask for.

Don't get all wrapped up emotionally in any one recruit.

jake102

TxFrog1999 said:
Just don't have the stomach to follow the recruiting circus each season, wake me on signing day.

I keep up with who is interested in TCU, and who we have a shot with, but put no stock in anything anybody says. 

frogteacher70

Those kids who think about us but sign with UT don't always pan out. A few come to mind. The Aggies may still be in the mix with their new hires.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Yeah when it comes to all this I've come to learn this much:

The guys we sign will usually be coached up to play better than the guys they sign on game day.

steelfrog

Tier 1
TxFrog1999 said:
Just don't have the stomach to follow the recruiting circus each season, wake me on signing day.
Very true! Or, even better, when they crack starting lineup or at least start contributing to victories

Obvious Troll

Guys,

It just doesn't matter.
I want the guys that really "get" what it means to be a frog.
I could care less about 5 star showboat "it's all about me" high school players.

Charlie Strong may eventually build Texas, but that could be a decade away.
He just kicked off a good portion of his staff so it may be even a longer rebuild.

How is Daje Johnson doing these days?
Malik Jefferson and Deshon Elliot are in for more of the same.
And if they stick with UT, it will be a 2-3 star TCU player across the LOS
that will be kicking their asses.

No other program graduates and coaches up players better than TCU.
And the TCU degree is worth MORE long term.

TCU has done nothing but WIN every where they've been.
TCU beats up on other teams because of training, coaching, and physical development.
TCU is only 3 years in and has already won a Big 12 conference co-championship.
It's only going to get better from here on out.

So yeah, you can consider the "BIG SCHOOL" where you're just another number.
Or you can choose TCU where you can be more than you would ever be, anywhere else.