• The KillerFrogs

"TCU found a way to win against a good team" - Mark May

PurplePutt

I feel so much better now than I did immediately after the game. Oregon's close win helped TCU tremendously. However, TCU will finish the year with none of the teams they defeated in the Top 25. Don't know how that will affect TCU.

Not so fast Kemo Sabi! I'm thinking SDSU beats Utah, wins out and finishes 9-3 and in the top 25. I look for them to end up being a better win than Utah. Utah still has to play them and a much improved BYU. They may lose both of those.

FROGDADDY

Not so fast Kemo Sabi! I'm thinking SDSU beats Utah, wins out and finishes 9-3 and in the top 25. I look for them to end up being a better win than Utah. Utah still has to play them and a much improved BYU. They may lose both of those.

Agree. I'll be very surprised if SDSU doesn't beat Utah. SDSU has a better QB, a better RB, better WR's, and as best as I can tell much more heart than the 2010 Utes.

LVfrog

Watching the halftime update in the Fresno-Nevada game. Holtz had nothing to say, but Rece and Mark both basically equated our game to Oregon's. They pointed out that SDSU was six points away from being undefeated before today. So at least ESPN isn't ripping into us yet.

Are you sure you saw this? Mark May said this? I think you guys need to pass the reefer around.

LVfrog

SDSU is the best team we have played all year and they will beat Utah witha similar performance next week and will crush UNLV.

gdu

SDSU is the best team we have played all year and they will beat Utah witha similar performance next week and will crush UNLV.
Maybe, but outside of winning our games, nothing else we needed to have happen did.

2 weeks in a row with all of our ooc opponents losing. Baylor won't win again. VT won't lose until a bowl. I could go on for quite a while, but we all know about it.

All we can do is what we can do. No sense in worrying about stuff TCU can't control.

joefrog91

Well at least some people are realizing how good SDSU is. Chris Childers on Rivals Radio this morning was talking about the game. Said TCU beat a very good team and should still be in line to play for NCG if Oregon or Auburn lose.

sous vide

Maybe, but outside of winning our games, nothing else we needed to have happen did.

2 weeks in a row with all of our ooc opponents losing. Baylor won't win again. VT won't lose until a bowl. I could go on for quite a while, but we all know about it.

All we can do is what we can do. No sense in worrying about stuff TCU can't control.

Texas got beat badly by Okie St. That was cool.

gdu

I never said he couldn't or shouldn't think or care about it. I said I didn't since it doesn't affect us and I was only talking about games that did in the first place. Hopefully he was smart enough to figure that out even if you weren't.

FROGDADDY

Agree 110%. If Boise passes us for either a spot in the title game or the automatic BCS bid how in the world can you mount a real good argument against that??? The same is true if it's TCU instead of Boise. Both teams are more than deserving of those opportunities and it sucks that we're forced to root against each other. The real travesty is that teams like Pitt and Va Tech are going to get BCS bids and it's very possible that either TCU or Boise will be left out.

LVfrog

Agree 110%. If Boise passes us for either a spot in the title game or the automatic BCS bid how in the world can you mount a real good argument against that??? The same is true if it's TCU instead of Boise. Both teams are more than deserving of those opportunities and it sucks that we're forced to root against each other. The real travesty is that teams like Pitt and Va Tech are going to get BCS bids and it's very possible that either TCU or Boise will be left out.

Yes, the real travesty is TCU or Boise will possibly be left out of a BCS bowl. These are probably the two best teams in the country and not to be able to play for it all is incredible.

Opintel

Moderators
From my perspective we want no part of you. Bring on Auburn or Oregon. I like our shot against them as much or more than against you guys.
That's not an incorrect thought. What a horrible conundrum... :unsure:

It is not up to us, so let's both go somewhere that is first tier. :biggrin: