• The KillerFrogs

TCU Fight part 2! This thing got crazy

SnoSki

People at TCU really love their football what can I say. Even a minor practice fight escalates into something major like that. geez

This show how much of a dumbA I am: All day yesterday I saw the threads about a 'practice fight.' The whole time I thought they were actually practicing a fight...as if it was part of some kind of simulation. By the time I realized what was meant the video was removed.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Afterwards they all went back to the same dorm room and stripped down to their underwear and had a tickle fight. Pachall and Tanner Brock were invited, no word yet on if they showed or not. If you look closely in the video you can see Dwight Smith sitting at a table smoking a cig. Tommy Blake is eating ice cream with Aaron Brown watching Aundre Dean practice.

tcudoc

Afterwards they all went back to the same dorm room and stripped down to their underwear and had a tickle fight. Pachall and Tanner Brock were invited, no word yet on if they showed or not. If you look closely in the video you can see Dwight Smith sitting at a table smoking a cig. Tommy Blake is eating ice cream with Aarown Brown watching Aundre Dean practice.

In the periphery, you can see Cory Rodgers.