• The KillerFrogs

TCU extends contract with Nike

Bizarro Frog

Any idea when we get redesigned football uniforms? Feels like the current ones have run their course. Some might not like this but a Funky Town jersey on a prime time Saturday night game would be awesome.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Feels like the current ones have run their course. Some might not like this but a Funky Town jersey on a prime time Saturday night game would be awesome.
R.a8b0a72b4d23609c7f30b3ff2c3e9095

Zubaz

Any idea when we get redesigned football uniforms? Feels like the current ones have run their course. Some might not like this but a Funky Town jersey on a prime time Saturday night game would be awesome.
We kept the Frogskin for 4 seasons (2015-2018). Before that, we kept this uniform for 4 seasons (2011-2014). 2010 was a unique uniform based on the 2009 Pro Combats, and before that we had this uniform since......Franchione at least right? Felt like forever.

So four seasons has been the recent trend, meaning we would be due pretty soon. But, I actually really like this set though, I hope it stays as the base uniform for a bit longer.

06DallasFrog

I have trouble with this. The 'olds' will be confused and think it should say Cow Town. Funky Town isn't nationally known. I really liked the way SMU pulled this off, but I just don't think we have it. However, I also have a solution... "Carter Boys".

WhatTheFrog

We kept the Frogskin for 4 seasons (2015-2018). Before that, we kept this uniform for 4 seasons (2011-2014). 2010 was a unique uniform based on the 2009 Pro Combats, and before that we had this uniform since......Franchione at least right? Felt like forever.

So four seasons has been the recent trend, meaning we would be due pretty soon. But, I actually really like this set though, I hope it stays as the base uniform for a bit longer.
I miss those Pro Combat and Frogskin uniforms, they were really sharp (grey set excepted). The current lineup is pretty sharp as well, just in a different way.

Is that still a thing, saying things "look sharp"?