• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball Reality Show to Debut this Thursday

baseball4me

Starting this Thursday, May 6th and running each Thursday from here on out...The Mt. Network will be airing its new show Reaching the Peak...Destination Omaha. It's a reality show about the TCU Baseball team (and only them) with behind the scenes footage & in depth interviews from the very start of the season.

The goal of the show is to show what it takes to be a championship team from before the first game of the season to Omaha and everything in between.

Not sure of the time yet..but will post when I know!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(baseball4me @ May 2 2010, 09:03 PM) [snapback]554540[/snapback]
Starting this Thursday, May 6th and running each Thursday from here on out...The Mt. Network will be airing its new show Reaching the Peak...Destination Omaha. It's a reality show about the TCU Baseball team (and only them) with behind the scenes footage & in depth interviews from the very start of the season.

The goal of the show is to show what it takes to be a championship team from before the first game of the season to Omaha and everything in between.

Not sure of the time yet..but will post when I know!

nice ...

Frogenstein

How much must the fans of the other MWC baseball teams hate all the coverage of TCU baseball on the Mountain? As for me I love it.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Frogenstein @ May 3 2010, 06:50 AM) [snapback]554609[/snapback]
How much must the fans of the other MWC baseball teams hate all the coverage of TCU baseball on the Mountain? As for me I love it.

My guess is they understand

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(Frogenstein @ May 3 2010, 05:50 AM) [snapback]554609[/snapback]
<br />How much must the fans of the other MWC baseball teams hate all the coverage of TCU baseball on the Mountain? As for me I love it.<br />

Has to burn NM. My guess is Baylorfans will go into meltdown mode so I may have to surf around over there to get some chuckles.

baseball4me

QUOTE(leofrog @ May 3 2010, 11:01 AM) [snapback]554748[/snapback]
Well, don't feel all that special, they did the same thing during basketball season with Colorado State.

That's because CSU is right there in their own backyard. This is the first time they've done a show like this with a team so far away.

So actually it is pretty special. They realize how talented this team is and how they do have a shot of going all the way.

maxmtex

They've been in and out of Fort Worth a couple of times so far this year, but the kids are basically ignoring the whole thing. I'll be interested to see how much coverage they give going backwards. There have been a handful of postgame interviews and even a couple of staged interviews. Hope they get to do it through June 29...

baseball4me

QUOTE(frog13 @ May 3 2010, 04:04 PM) [snapback]554980[/snapback]
They've been in and out of Fort Worth a couple of times so far this year, but the kids are basically ignoring the whole thing. I'll be interested to see how much coverage they give going backwards. There have been a handful of postgame interviews and even a couple of staged interviews. Hope they get to do it through June 29...

Actually, every single week since the start of the season, there have been interviews and shoots. And will be every single week till the end of the season from here on out, among other footage shot.