1. The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball fall practice.....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by frogtex, Sep 21, 2020.

1. I imagine there's a few that has more than the usual amount. An extra year, and extra money to keep the older guys while bringing up new faces means lots of loaded teams.

This upcoming season could be a very, very special season.

MCFROG III likes this.
  2. I have not heard it being officially discussed but would would be fully on board with the idea.

3. There are a bunch of loaded teams but I'm not sure anyone else basically lost nobody. Sloan transferring was pretty much our only key loss and he didn't even pitch last year.

Punter1 likes this.
  4. Peter is not aging well BTW.

MTfrog5 and Punter1 like this.
  5. he also covered ty cobb's rookie season so it has been a long career

ftwfrog and Punter1 like this.
  6. I would think that, depending on where this COVID BS is in the spring, we may need every player on the team prepared to play...you can go from a veteran, deep team to young and inexperienced pretty fast

Big Frog II likes this.
  7. Was gonna say basically the same thing...thinking he had to be at least 80. But he's only 75. 30 years ago he looked 60.

He's from Boston so he probably has a drinking problem. :)

ftwfrog, Eight and Westsider like this.
  8. Any fall practice updates? Moose?

9. Team is very good and very deep.

Team will need to stay healthy.

If we do, we have Omaha quality, but will need to execute as always.

10. Can’t bunt for [ #2020 ]

Punter1, GoFrog Yourself and Eight like this.
  11. I've seen them several times this fall. Chance to be a VERY good team. 2/3 of our lineup is like 23-24 years old so to say it's a veteran group is an understatement.

12. are there any new players that you see making an impact on such an old team?