• The KillerFrogs

TCU at TECH 2015 What a game!

tcuwags

I’ve told this on here before, but I’m going to tell it again. We were in the endzone where Green snagged the deflection right in front of us. As soon as Doctson was hit and the ball fluttered off, the Tech guy in front of me turned around and screamed in my face while flashing the Raider sign. He missed one of the greatest catches in Frog history. What a game!

Double D

Tier 1
TECH TARDS.
I’ve told this on here before, but I’m going to tell it again. We were in the endzone where Green snagged the deflection right in front of us. As soon as Doctson was hit and the ball fluttered off, the Tech guy in front of me turned around and screamed in my face while flashing the Raider sign. He missed one of the greatest catches in Frog history. What a game!

Zubaz

Doctson was a cheat code that game.

I remember seeing Green spring open right from the start. If you watch the replay he has his hands up almost screaming that he was wide open because they had two or three guys on Doctson, then he decided to trail the play just in case and made the play of the year. That dude was criminally underrated.

FrogCop19

Reaction was great, but why was some person recording a woman across the bar..
I just did a Zapruder-like analysis of the film, and right at the very end the camera guy says, "I'm not for either team!"

My other assumption is the Hamburglar had most likely been a pain in the arse all night and the camera guy knew EITHER result was going to be embarrassing for her and entertaining for us.