• The KillerFrogs

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

tcudoc

Tbh, the number of lawyers regularly posting on this board are equal to a law school’s faculty.

And like most law school faculty, this hypothetical KF.c law faculty is full of a whole bunch of dumb [ Arschloch]s (self certainly included).
If the lawyers here are faculty for KF.com School of Law, can I claim a law degree from paying attention to my faculty for the past 23 years? Can you send me a pdf of my degree so I can print it and hang it up? I have certainly learned a lot of legal stuff over the years from all of you.
Thanks in advance.

Eight

If the lawyers here are faculty for KF.com School of Law, can I claim a law degree from paying attention to my faculty for the past 23 years? Can you send me a pdf of my degree so I can print it and hang it up? I have certainly learned a lot of legal stuff over the years from all of you.
Thanks in advance.

heck, just posting on this site on a regular basis puts you in contact with enough lawyers to get a law degree

Deep Purple

I still find it absurd that there is only one Veterinarian School in the entire state of Texas....at A&M. I understand that it's a land grant university deal and is pervasive throughout the US, but TCU would be a perfect fit for a Vet program. It's a logical extension of the Ranch Management system.
It would be a logical extension if the Ranch Management Program focused on Ag Science and/or Animal Husbandry, but it doesn't. It focuses on the business side of ranching, such as finance & recordkeeping, natural resource management, soil conservation, technology assets, etc.

This is the approach that has made the program so unique and distinctive since 1955. Students go to A&M, Tech, or Okie State to study Anemal Husbandry and Ag Science, and then they come to TCU to learn how to become more successful producers in agribusiness.

It would be a logical extension if the Ranch Management Program focused on Ag Science and/or Animal Husbandry, but it doesn't. It focuses on the business side of ranching, such as finance & recordkeeping, natural resource management, soil conservation, technology assets, etc.

This is the approach that has made the program so unique and distinctive since 1955. Students go to A&M, Tech, or Okie State to study Anemal Husbandry and Ag Science, and then they come to TCU to learn how to become more successful producers in agribusiness.

There you are taught how to be a Jimmy. Here you are taught how to be a Dutton.