• The KillerFrogs

TCU 360: TCU’s mask mandate to remain in place

TCURiggs

So the Governor of Illinois has said he's been "following the science" since March and disparaged other states for their policies (they've been locked down/masked/mandated pretty hard). He even issued travel guidelines for IA and WI, since they have been more laxed. And here's this:

Screenshot_20210309-145640_Twitter.jpg

TCUPhish

The TCU administration whether it be the faculty or athletics leadership, is a joke. A bunch of left wing activists is what they are. Stop sending them money. Each time I get a fundraising email from TCU I tell them to piss off.

I doubt you tell them to piss off. I am sure you love when they call you but just can't afford to support the university.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So the Governor of Illinois has said he's been "following the science" since March and disparaged other states for their policies (they've been locked down/masked/mandated pretty hard). He even issued travel guidelines for IA and WI, since they have been more laxed. And here's this:

View attachment 8706
Why won’t you believe the science, TCURiggs? If that’s even your real name. I’m sure there are other factors in play here that don’t show up in your statistical graph showy thing.

ftwfrog

HFrog1999

Lol. “Hotair.com”

They used Peaster ISD as an example. I’m all about schools opening because there have been some issues but not huge issues from what I’ve seen, but use a real district (no offense to anyone who lives or works in Peaster).

So Peaster isn’t a “real district”. Are they a pretend district? Is it like a mirage or something?

people-pretend-flying.gif

YA

So Peaster isn’t a “real district”. Are they a pretend district? Is it like a mirage or something?

people-pretend-flying.gif
It has 1300 students in the whole district. I wouldn’t call that a huge leader by any imagination. There are wineries nearby so they have that going for them.