• The KillerFrogs

Tailgating and Zipties for This Weekend

Punter1

I need to get my zip snip snipped because we don’t want to have another kid. If I bring a bag of frozen peas do you think there will be someone at the game who can help?

Got snipped by the legendary Richard (Dick) Chopp on Austin 4 years ago. Was ridiculously easy and not 2% of the pain I thought i was gonna have.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

Our seats have been zip-tied the whole season. We are making the trek in from our bush seats this weekend after being able to exchange for reserved tickets. Don't get me wrong. We've had a decent experience this season in the outfield. Now, it's time to finally go back home to the seats, snip the zips
(if need be), watch them take care of the 'horns and get them dusted off for the regionals and super.

Go Frogs.
Certainly if we have seats, there won’t be zip ties, right? I get it if there are zip ties for social distancing, but certainly not on the seats they assigned to us who were lucky enough to exchange, Or did I miss obvious sarcasm?

Purp

Certainly if we have seats, there won’t be zip ties, right? I get it if there are zip ties for social distancing, but certainly not on the seats they assigned to us who were lucky enough to exchange, Or did I miss obvious sarcasm?
I think the "snip the zips" comment was a plea for the rest of the seats to be opened up. Pretty sure all seats exchanged from GA seating will be open. Sounds like the only zip ties we may see in Lupton are around the wHorn dugout.

Punter1

No way that name is real.

It is. Crazy huh?? Google it...he's been the leading snipper in Austin for 30 years. I've known at least 30 guys who have been "chopped" like me.

He only Chopps on Friday morning...I had zero pain during the procedure, never used a pain pill after or any frozen peas. Was 100% by Sunday. Super easy.

Punter1

Maybe you weren’t even 2% the man you thought you were. Just messing’ with you.

I'm much a man bro!! Honestly, I don't think I have nerve endings in most of body because after tons of injuries and surgeries, I never seem to feel pain.

But...Dr. Chopp (and I hear most vasectomy doctors these days) have such a refined and advanced method, hardly anyone feels pain anymore. My good friend just last weekend got the procedure done on Friday and went out boating on Sunday. It really is a simple deal these days...

Pharm Frog

I'm much a man bro!! Honestly, I don't think I have nerve endings in most of body because after tons of injuries and surgeries, I never seem to feel pain.

But...Dr. Chopp (and I hear most vasectomy doctors these days) have such a refined and advanced method, hardly anyone feels pain anymore. My good friend just last weekend got the procedure done on Friday and went out boating on Sunday. It really is a simple deal these days...

It was an unfortunate situation for Good Ole Pharm back in the day. It was the urologist that discovered I likely had an underlying inflammatory condition that caused local anesthesia to be significantly suboptimal. This would be confirmed by a RHU later but explained several things like why I hate dentists and dentistry. Their anesthesia wasn’t working. Suffice it to say that I wasn’t prepared to go boating by Sunday. But it was a good find that’s proven very helpful over the years.

jake102

My experience was terrible. Surgery was fine, but we were in middle of moving when it happened so I was moving boxes and kids the next day. Took like two weeks to finally be 90%

Punter1

It was an unfortunate situation for Good Ole Pharm back in the day. It was the urologist that discovered I likely had an underlying inflammatory condition that caused local anesthesia to be significantly suboptimal. This would be confirmed by a RHU later but explained several things like why I hate dentists and dentistry. Their anesthesia wasn’t working. Suffice it to say that I wasn’t prepared to go boating by Sunday. But it was a good find that’s proven very helpful over the years.

That might be the last surgery I would want to do without proper anesthesia...