• The KillerFrogs

SUPERSTITIONS?

Diehard

What are yours regarding the Frogs? Tying your shoes over and over during the game doesn't count. It's been taken.

Horny4TCU

Hat forwards for offense. Hat backwards for defense. No hat for ending drives (Everything that happens at that moment is a blessing from God).

Hat came off when we got the first down, and stayed off. We successfully punted it away and got 4 stops, and a reversed targeting call.

Hat things is a few of many that I have.

HFrog1999

I give the Referees constructive criticism and feedback

Through the TV

Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

StinnettFrog

I wear the same shirt for every game even if
Hat forwards for offense. Hat backwards for defense. No hat for ending drives (Everything that happens at that moment is a blessing from God).

Hat came off when we got the first down, and stayed off. We successfully punted it away and got 4 stops, and a reversed targeting call.

Hat things is a few of many that I have.
i do that with the hat also. I wear the same shirt from first game on if team is winning, yes I wash it. I am actually recreating my rose bowl trip by flying to Vegas and driving to Los Angeles for the game again. I don’t know if it actually helps but it can’t hurt.

FrogCop19

I try and wear TCU gear for every single article of clothing. If not TCU, then it has to be purple. Same TCU shirt for every game this year, TCU plaid pajama pants, knee-high TCU athletic socks, TCU hat, purple underwear, and I just added these bad boys to the list for this weekend.

I think that's what powered us through this past weekend.
40153.jpeg

frogetaboutit

In-game my big superstition is to high five only when we score a touchdown. Not when we kick a field goal or make a good or even great play. Gimme 6 or you’re not getting a high five from me!

Endless Purple

I don't know if superstition, but a good excuse for Bourbon. Save the rum for other events.

One thing I recently realized this year from others. I don't normally plant flowering plants on my patio, but back in the late summer (August end), I planted a bunch of purple flowering plants. They pretty much stayed in bloom through about the end of November before dying off. I ended up planting more for winter last week.