• The KillerFrogs

Super Regional Game 2 pushed back to 7:00

froginmn

It is Saturday - Wednesday possibly Thursday for the bracket play, but agree the times will probably be set by matchups. I simply looked top to bottom on the list as they charts have been fairly accurate.
I meant we will play Sat and Mon as opposed to Friday and Sunday (just my guess). The bracket is already set; we'll play UO or ORU, then the winner (or loser) of FL and VA/Duke.

The only thing to be determined is which bracket plays which days. I think B2 is the later one but not sure whether they could flip that.

Ron Swanson

We have been hearing all week long that we play the winner of the Oregon versus Oral Roberts series on Friday, but if you look at the official bracket on the NCAA website, it says we are in Bracket 2 and Bracket 2 starts on Saturday.

I’m not sure what to believe.

froginmn

We have been hearing all week long that we play the winner of the Oregon versus Oral Roberts series on Friday, but if you look at the official bracket on the NCAA website, it says we are in Bracket 2 and Bracket 2 starts on Saturday.

Yes, bracket 2 is ours. I'm quite sure we play Sat, and the times will likely be set by matchups. I think FL vs. Duke/VA is the more intriguing one so my guess is we'll play Sat at 1 pm.

Edit: if you click on bracket two in the middle of this page it shows us and FL in that bracket. @PurpleBlood87 's screenshot above is the first time I've seen the CWS schedule, so I'm very confident at this point.

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1

If you use common sense, our superregional bracket started on Friday and the other bracket started Saturday, making you think we'd start the CWS on Friday. But this is the NCAA, so who the heck knows?

Rex Kramer

If you use common sense, our superregional bracket started on Friday and the other bracket started Saturday, making you think we'd start the CWS on Friday. But this is the NCAA, so who the heck knows?
Pretty sure we were originally slated to start the super regional on Saturday, then with the location change, they moved us to Friday. I guess they’re just getting back to the original schedule.

PurpleBlood87

I think the side of the bracket with the top seed at the start of the tournament plays first.
It's a slight advantage to play first and get an extra day off before the brackets semifinal game on Wednesday.