• The KillerFrogs

Sunday Stretch at Lupton

Pharm Frog

Just heard the 7th inning stretch break from Lupton on the streamed feed. Started with God Bless America and then went with Take Me Out to the Ballgame.... If you're not watching, Frogs need a comeback trailing 2 to 1 but Coats led off with a single and has been bunted over to 2nd with one out... C'mon Frogs...get the clutch hit!

Pharm Frog

My browser has problems with the live feed. Any updates would be appreciated.

Coats had third base ripped off but Hawk pitcher hit Featherston sending him back to second with TF at first. Pharr bounced into inning ending DP. Appleby back up on mound for top of 8th....retired side in order and we're headed to the bottom half. Frogs have stranded 11 baserunners through seven innings.

Pharm Frog

Just tied it up at 2 in the 8th.... Pena with a clutch two-out single to center, Witte scored from second and Rivera thrown out at the plate for the final out. Appleby on the mound in the 9th with two outs and nobody on....

Pharm Frog

Appleby strikes out the final batter in the top of the 9th looking, and we're headed to the bottom half tied at 2. Coats, Weik, and Featherston coming up....

Pharm Frog

Three up and three down for the Frogs on about four or five pitches from the KU closer. First time all day that TCU has not left a runner on base.... Extras at Lupton...

Pharm Frog

Rivera goes down on a foul-tip K. Headed to 11th. My keyboarding skills are not real strong....will keep going as long as I can and as long as my wife doesn't realize that I'm not doing yard work....

Pharm Frog

Miller retires side in order on two groundouts and a K. Freakin' dominating on the mound right now. Top of order coming up for Frogs in the bottom half... I think we win it here... Jordan to pinch hit for KVT....

Pharm Frog

Weik grounds out stranding Pena. I think that's 14 runners LOB this game for Frogs. KU has left 6 aboard. Gotta play the 12th....

Pharm Frog

One pitch one out for Miller on a routine groundout...... Two pitch out for second out (F8)....... Walked next batter after full count after a poor call by home plate ump... Ump is getting really tired.... Third out on a comebacker to the mound..... Headed to bottom of 12 still tied....