• The KillerFrogs

Stub hub

smufrogger

Checking on stub hub for tomorrow’s game-in section 101- someone is selling a group of 20 tickets???
Wondering who owns them and why they own so many??
As a thirty year ticket holder I e never seen them available during the seating renewals.

H-Town Frog

I bought two on StubHub. I live in Houston and normally don't know if I'm going to be able to come to a game until the day before or sometimes the day of the game (I usually work on Saturdays, and my son plays baseball and my daughter played volleyball). I'm thankful for StubHub because I'm able to get good seats at the last minute. However, I do understand the frustration from some.

frog-hat

I bought two on StubHub. I live in Houston and normally don't know if I'm going to be able to come to a game until the day before or sometimes the day of the game (I usually work on Saturdays, and my son plays baseball and my daughter played volleyball). I'm thankful for StubHub because I'm able to get good seats at the last minute. However, I do understand the frustration from some.
I've gone that way also, after we dumped the LSU and then OSU home and home. That was the final straw.

Surfrog

Checking on stub hub for tomorrow’s game-in section 101- someone is selling a group of 20 tickets???
Wondering who owns them and why they own so many??
As a thirty year ticket holder I e never seen them available during the seating renewals.

Corporate tickets.

LoudFrog

I have some if you need them
9 to be exact.
they are listed on stub hub for 42ea.
I use my other 12 for my family and friends.