• The KillerFrogs

Stadium Construction Cameras

IamFroglash88

I know I have no life, but it was sure fun watching the daily progress on the stadium. Could this be a temporary thing (during Spring Football)? I would show my students the progress every Friday. Bummed :unsure:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I sent an email to someone who is involved with the project and he didn't know. In fact it was asking him for a password so he is checking on it

BIG DADDY

I am sure that GP had them do that do he can practice there starting next week. He isnt a fan of the outdoor fields that we have for some reason.

HFrog1999

Its a software glitch and they will be fixing it soon

When you called and told them the cameras weren't working, were they alarmed that so many of their donors are spending working hours watching the cameras and not earning money to donate to the program?

Opintel

Moderators
When you called and told them the cameras weren't working, were they alarmed that so many of their donors are spending working hours watching the cameras and not earning money to donate to the program?
They pay me anyway, so I can make my pittance of a gift to the cause.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Hey our job is to lower office productivity and we are pretty darned good at it

I did tell him that he needs to get Arbitron to start rating that "show" because I am sure the numbers are good and they could sell advertising

HFrog1999

Hey our job is to lower office productivity and we are pretty darned good at it

I did tell him that he needs to get Arbitron to start rating that "show" because I am sure the numbers are good and they could sell advertising

I got a call from HR when they were down. They increased my tax witholdings due to the detected increase in productivity.