• The KillerFrogs

Spring football

Limey Frog

Yeah its not like Mahomes passed for over 4000 yards and 5000 yards his soph and jr years
Yeah, Mahomes was amazing at Tech. Their defense was just bad enough to waste it all.

Seals looks set to be a solid QB. If last year taught us anything, it's that at this level there's no substitute for experience. We lost eight seniors to the NFL and went from... well, y'all know what happened. No, Seals isn't going to be Pat Mahomes. But if he's solid and reliably doesn't make mistakes, a good defense and better offensive line play could take the '24 Frogs pretty far against our schedule. All of our games are realistically winnable or losable. We could go 10-2 by being no more than quite good across the board.

ShreveFrog

I guess I’m concerned about the offensive line, based only what I’ve read here on the forum. Defensive having seemingly nice success under a new system, and QB’s getting picked - hurried? It hopefully line will gel before kickoff in Palo Alto.

CryptoMiner

This is why I love this board. Start out talking about TCU spring football and devolve into a debate whether Mahomes sucked at Tech or not.

I was starting to worry that the board was becoming too civilized so it was refreshing to experience.

On a different but somewhat similar note, my wife and I were talking about the eclipse and she said "This may be a dumb question.." and I interject that there are no dumb questions. So she asks "I was wondering does the moon have to be full for there to be a total eclipse, because the night before I recall there only being a partial moon."

I said "Okay, there are dumb questions."

Anyway, I was wondering if there might be anyone on ths board that might have any extra room available for a little while.

bc puckett

I was starting to worry that the board was becoming too civilized so it was refreshing to experience.

On a different but somewhat similar note, my wife and I were talking about the eclipse and she said "This may be a dumb question.." and I interject that there are no dumb questions. So she asks "I was wondering does the moon have to be full for there to be a total eclipse, because the night before I recall there only being a partial moon."

I said "Okay, there are dumb questions."

Anyway, I was wondering if there might be anyone on ths board that might have any extra room available for a little while.
Proving once again that there may not be dumb questions but there are definetly dumb answers.

Palliative Care

Actually a solar eclipse only happens during a new moon and lunar eclipses only occurs when the moon is full. In the solar eclipse the moon is in opposition to the Earth and therefore will not at night be reflecting sun light as it orbits the spinning Earth below.

EVOfrogMR

It seems like the O is very much a group in transition. Hoover is out. Richardson has been hurt. It will be interesting to see who steps up as leaders. I do think there is going to be a long term payoff that Hejny is getting all the 2nd team reps for spring. Sure there will be updates like an 0/4 drive which QB pressure on every play, but seeing so much so early ought to help the game slow down for him sooner than if he was getting mental instead of actual reps for spring ball.

Traveling Frog

It seems like the O is very much a group in transition. Hoover is out. Richardson has been hurt. It will be interesting to see who steps up as leaders. I do think there is going to be a long term payoff that Hejny is getting all the 2nd team reps for spring. Sure there will be updates like an 0/4 drive which QB pressure on every play, but seeing so much so early ought to help the game slow down for him sooner than if he was getting mental instead of actual reps for spring ball.
Seems like there are some good things from the WR and running backs. Looking like a QB and OL problem.