• The KillerFrogs

Southwest just cancelled 2/3rds of their flights Today

tcufrogprince1

Take Amtrak. Fort Worth to San Antonio to Phoenix. Takes longer but you can get a sleeper room.
Man... that would be a pretty penny. Plus those trains regularly fall behind schedule. It would be fun though. Me and my dad have looked at taking the one from Chicago to San Fran as a father son trip, but its just so costly for what you get. Its like $4k for [ Finebaum ]ty food and a cramped sleeper. Thats also not including our flights. So now we are looking at a cabin in Tennessee for a week of fishing and hiking.

tcufrogprince1

We were already planning to drive from Oklahoma where we’ve stayed for Christmas. Win and we keep driving west! Luckily I just retired so I have the time.
Road Trip Summer GIF by @SummerBreak
If yall get to El Paso by breakfast on Friday, hit me up. lol

Man... that would be a pretty penny. Plus those trains regularly fall behind schedule. It would be fun though. Me and my dad have looked at taking the one from Chicago to San Fran as a father son trip, but its just so costly for what you get. Its like $4k for [ Finebaum ]ty food and a cramped sleeper. Thats also not including our flights. So now we are looking at a cabin in Tennessee for a week of fishing and hiking.
It does not cost anything close to $4K to go to Phoenix.

Double D

Tier 1
A friend got a text from SWA at 2am this morning that their flight on Dec 28th from San Antonio to PHX is cancelled. This is getting worse by the minute. SWA and it's antiquated systems are a mess. Herb Kelleher is rolling over in his grave. What a complete cluster!!!

A friend got a text from SWA at 2am this morning that their flight on Dec 28th from San Antonio to PHX is cancelled. This is getting worse by the minute. SWA and it's antiquated systems are a mess. Herb Kelleher is rolling over in his grave. What a complete cluster!!!
Yup. If you are flying through PHX or frm SAN or AUS…start making backup plans.