• The KillerFrogs

Some of yall might like this....

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

So there's going to be a revamped pre-game this year. I know there's been a lot of discussion in the past about how much our pre-game activities suck, mainly the Go Frogs guy, so this should be interesting to see what kind of changes were made.

There's also going to be a flyover for every game this season. I like the flyovers so that's a good thing.

PurpleBloodSpitter

So there's going to be a revamped pre-game this year. I know there's been a lot of discussion in the past about how much our pre-game activities suck, mainly the Go Frogs guy, so this should be interesting to see what kind of changes were made.

There's also going to be a flyover for every game this season. I like the flyovers so that's a good thing.

Flyovers are the prefect start to a kick ass game.

Eight

I’ll bet there is still “welcome to the jungle”

would you prefer sandstorm or greyhound by swedish house mafia?

my preference for the flyover would be a low altitude pass by a b52, let them hear the rumble, then feel it in their chest, before it flys over. granted, it might break a few windows in the neighborhood to the north of the stadium, but it is for the greater good​

Last edited:

Purp

Flyovers are great, but I'm most excited about the walking tacos and the beer. First had that at a basketball game last season and really dug it. Then made it my beer of choice at baseball games until they stopped selling it midway through the season.

Eight

Nope, this was at Navy.

feel like this was an actual scene from the pressbox at that game

bWF4LTFtYi5naWY.gif