• The KillerFrogs

SoFi seat question

purplealum

What is included with club level tickets for Monday? I googled it and it mentioned all-inclusive food and drink. I’m wondering if that’s only for NFL games or if you get all the same benefits for the ‘ship. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
What is included with club level tickets for Monday? I googled it and it mentioned all-inclusive food and drink. I’m wondering if that’s only for NFL games or if you get all the same benefits for the ‘ship. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!
From what I saw there are only a few club level sections that are all inclusive. Only the ones labeled as VIP have all inclusive food and drinks.

LisaLT

Club level seating is very nice and has several large bars and seating all around that level. There usually aren’t long lines for drinks or the bathrooms either from my experience. Great viewing of the game too. Seating that is VIP (I think there are 3 sections total that are VIP) have a separate entrance and area where there is complimentary food and drink.

purplealum

Club level seating is very nice and has several large bars and seating all around that level. There usually aren’t long lines for drinks or the bathrooms either from my experience. Great viewing of the game too. Seating that is VIP (I think there are 3 sections total that are VIP) have a separate entrance and area where there is complimentary food and drink.
Great! Thanks for the info! Go Frogs!