• The KillerFrogs

so.....who wins the Heisman now?

worthag03

Teo even being in consideration is borderline insane! His best stat is 6 interceptions. He is ranked 46th in total tackles, 49th in solo tackles, 550th in sacks with a whopping 1.5 sacks and his best stat he's ranked 3rd with 6 interceptions. The craziest thing is he's faced 1 top 45 offense. There's probably 5 LB's in the big 12 that are better than he is.

I know i'm an AG and i'm biased, but stats don't lie. JFF is about to break the SEC total offense record that Cam Newton set when he wont the heisman in 2 fewer games. He's won more games than RGIII and has a bigger signature win. I'll agree that the field is very weak, but JFF's numbers blow the competition smooth out of the water.

Army Frog Fan

Teo even being in consideration is borderline insane! His best stat is 6 interceptions. He is ranked 46th in total tackles, 49th in solo tackles, 550th in sacks with a whopping 1.5 sacks and his best stat he's ranked 3rd with 6 interceptions. The craziest thing is he's faced 1 top 45 offense. There's probably 5 LB's in the big 12 that are better than he is.

I know i'm an AG and i'm biased, but stats don't lie. JFF is about to break the SEC total offense record that Cam Newton set when he wont the heisman in 2 fewer games. He's won more games than RGIII and has a bigger signature win. I'll agree that the field is very weak, but JFF's numbers blow the competition smooth out of the water.

tumblr_mcd73lPrVx1rxis0k.gif

jake102

johnnyX.png

swimmerbabe11

You do know that the police report makes your 'Hate crime' Manziel comments look idiotic?
I assume you did the least bit of research before trying to tag a young adult with a very very seriously poor reputation.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
You do know that the police report makes your 'Hate crime' Manziel comments look idiotic?
I assume you did the least bit of research before trying to tag a young adult with a very very seriously poor reputation.

You mean because he went at the black dude who his friend called the N word instead of telling his friend to shut up and leave. Or because he he told the black dude his friend was drunk (and though continued to verbally assault the man) he would have to through him to get to his friend? Or is it the part he acually got into a fight with same said black dude while defending his racist friend?

Curious which part makes JFRM not look like JFRM?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

6 ints for a LBer is almost insane and that is tied for 2nd most in the nation for all defenders, and no there are not 5 LBs in the b12 and the SEC combined better than him.

Rolex

50 posts and no mention of Braxton Miller.

Pretty sure it goes to Manziel myself, but if anyone takes it from him I'd bet on Miller...

jake102

I've read the report and I've read about Manziel from various places.

worthag03

6 ints for a LBer is almost insane and that is tied for 2nd most in the nation for all defenders, and no there are not 5 LBs in the b12 and the SEC combined better than him.

6 interceptions is really good, but 1.5 sacks and being ranked outside the top 40 in both tackles and solo tackles is terrible. The guy drops into coverage nearly every play.

swimmerbabe11

Calling a Jewish kid Johnny Auschwitz (and spelling it wrong) makes TCU look awesome.
Congrats.

He didn't do anything that 99% of college kids wouldn't do.

jake102

Calling a Jewish kid Johnny Auschwitz (and spelling it wrong) makes TCU look awesome.
Congrats.

He didn't do anything that 99% of college kids wouldn't do.

I, nor any of my good friends, have hung out with someone that would call a random black person the n word while out on the town.