• The KillerFrogs

So Gary..

BleedNPurple

A lot of football games to be played before we go down to Austin. Interesting that at this point in time ESPN isn’t giving us much respect.

Attachments

• D868E7F3-486B-458F-8101-1F18969705CB.jpeg
    D868E7F3-486B-458F-8101-1F18969705CB.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 23

Frozen Frog

I’m starting to think this is it for Coach P. I think he still has a lot of love for TCU and FTW. I think he has enjoyed golf and some coaching, but with the transfer portal and NIL his head coaching days are over. Some coaches are made for this new era, but other coaches are done. It’s a shame for Coach Patterson, but I think it’s good for Gary. I see a scenario where Gary does come back to TCU and FTW as a special ambassador.

Chieves

To be fair, Quinn Ewers looks incredibly legit. Texas's losses were by 1 point to Alabama with a backup, and Tech playing out of their minds. Writing off UT is a horrid idea now that their offense can fire on all cylinders again.

82Frog

Gary was and is a great coach. His approach grew old here and it was time for him to go.

The fact that some of y'all can't handle that is... confusing to say the least.
THIS. . . .was the same for Tom Landry but JJ just went about it the wrong way.

CountryFrog

To be fair, Quinn Ewers looks incredibly legit. Texas's losses were by 1 point to Alabama with a backup, and Tech playing out of their minds. Writing off UT is a horrid idea now that their offense can fire on all cylinders again.
To be fair, the Frogs 1st half output of yards and points against OU almost matched what Texas did in 4 quarters. And no, I'm not writing off UT. I'm just a little more skeptical of a team and a coach who have done nothing but underwhelm for many years.

I'm not saying Ewers sucks, but the guy has still played almost no football so no one actually knows how good he is. He may end up being great or may not even be there next year. I remember Casey Thompson being hailed as the guy who would take Texas to the next level after he played great in their bowl game a couple years ago. Now he's taking Nebraska to the promised land of 5-7.

froginmn

I remember Casey Thompson being hailed as the guy who would take Texas to the next level after he played great in their bowl game a couple years ago. Now he's taking Nebraska to the promised land of 5-7.

lee-corso-not-so-fast.gif

Find me two wins:

At Purdue
Illinois
Minnesota
At Michigan
Wisconsin
At Iowa

CountryFrog

lee-corso-not-so-fast.gif

Find me two wins:

At Purdue
Illinois
Minnesota
At Michigan
Wisconsin
At Iowa
Haha! Fair point. Could be a 4-8 promise land. I think they get one more against one of those B10 West teams. What a brutal scheissing division. Whoever wins the East better not be in need of another quality win in the CCG to make the playoff.

ECoastFrog

I was a junior high, the high school choir director for years. While I no longer work at those schools, I will always care about them. I built one of the choral programs up from 90 kids to over 300. While that is nowhere near Gary's accomplishments at TCU, I certainly understand how and why he will always keep up with us. He put his heart into TCU.