• The KillerFrogs

So Gary..

Tshirt Fan

So you're unaware that we've defeated them on the gridiron for the past two years?
In general, my attention span is over the past two weeks and anything that involves free beer or free food.

The Chandler Morris miracle was memorable because TCU wasn't given half a chance, he stepped up, and the win was in a good place.
The 2020 win was tainted because it was in toilet bowl stadium and the overwhelming fake bricks and green/gold hurts the eyes.
Only certain colors like burnt orange work well for t-shirt fans. The green/gold leprechaun/keebler elf look isn't great.

So thanks for the correction, glad TCU won, probably won't remember this conversation two weeks from now.

Toad Jones

so far gp has not had any official communication fro nebraska. 9/17. nebraska is going tooo make certain the new coach can recruit. if that's the case. neb will go after a younger coach who's wave length is similar to the recruit's of today. at this point, they should be in no hurry. anyway i dont see neb going after gp.

gofor2

He's going to Cornell?
Steubenville High, Ohio

Steubenville_Big_Red.JPG

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
You think ut is our biggest rival?

I suppose there isn't a right or wrong answer, but what do you see near the top of kf's web page?
Who would you rather beat? Who would you never have defeat you? The two don't have to be the same team. Rivalry has many considerations: long history, some degree of parity, competition for the same recruits, head coaches who have that extra bad personal feelings, same conference helps but isn't essential like geographic proximity, etc etc.

gofor2

Who would you rather beat?
the top of the KF fan page
I guess I was expecting too many dots to be connected when talking about rivals and saying "what do you see near the top of kf's web page?".

Near the top of the web page, says BRING THE SKILLET HOME
To me, smoo is our biggest rival. Played all but 6 years since 1915, our proximity to each other, fairly even overall record. The Iron Skillet.
Bring it home baby.

Brog

I bet the games between Add-Ran Christian University and Toby's Business College were epic.
Tens of fans, leather helmets and sponsored by Bull Durham tobacco.
No, as I recall, Bull Durham wasn't permitted on the campus back then.