1. The KillerFrogs

SMU vs TCU Predictions

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Horny4TCU, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 4 recent SMU games:

Peach Bowl team won by 56 (2014)
    Alamo 1 team won by 19 (2015)
    Liberty Bowl team won by 30 (2016)
    Alamo 2 Bowl team won by 20 (2017)

It may be awhile before we have another '14 team where we beat OU and curb stomp Ole Miss.

We win by 30 and rest the starters. Collins gets a lot of work as does Emari, D. Davis, etc.

LisaLT likes this.
  2. Prefacing by saying I hope I'm just worrying too much...

This is a perfect trap. We looked good and they looked like dog [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. We got a lot of press clippings and they probably got whippings in practice. We sweat this badly, but ultimately the talent gap is too large and we win 28-24. GP gets a bunch of stuff to yell about, every national pundit says we're overrated and about to get killed by tOSU... which pretty much sets up perfectly for us to smoke them the next week.

Mean Purple and frog9999 like this.
  3. We lose 3-0 and mike freeze kicks a 65 yarder for them to win the game with no more time left on the clock..

4. 38-6

I think GP will do everything he can not to pile on Sonny. They genuinely like each other

5. #45 mc1502, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    I'm watching the replay of SMU/UNT game right now. If we give up more than 6 to them someone needs to be benched.

6. My thought as well.

Win win for Patterson, the team won’t be overconfident and he won’t destroy Sonny knowing he walked into that situation, he needs time to turn it around.

Prince of Purpoole likes this.
  7. I typically don’t do score predictions, but will go with 38-14. Frogs steady throughout the game.

8. 21-19. Gaines knocks down SMU 2 point conversion try with 2 minutes left.

9. My hope is we put the pedal down from the beginning in all facets of the game, get a good lead and ease down.

frog9999 likes this.
  10. Really? Lol I hope not that close!!!

11. I predict that the SMU band will play that 'finger nails on a blackboard' fight song over and over until the purple clad fans start drinking heavily.

12. I think it will be a 40+ point win

Mean Purple likes this.
  13. Perfect trap game

14. Brett Favre told me it would be a solid pregame to wash that down with Miller Lite. As long as I'm wearing my copperfit, I'll be good to go.

Mean Purple likes this.
  15. 38-16

Keep a consistent streak of keeping teams below 17 and just looked and the Vegas line is ironically 22....

16. TCU 33-10 cover the spread

17. 41-13 Frogs.