• The KillerFrogs

SMU vs TCU Predictions

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
38-7 Frogs - We fail to cover a WR on one play that goes for a TD. Rain forces us to pound the rock and shorten the game and reduce the number of possessions.

4 Oaks Frog

We take our foot off the gas, and hold our margin of victory to only 55 points...
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
813.jpg
1ef.jpg
008.jpg
b2a.jpg

d0c.jpg
6f1.png

HFrog12

There were a large number of rain delays and even cancellations of games in the first week due to weather. Thunderstorms are predicted pretty much throughout the game. While I can't wait to see the Frogs take it to the Ponies, what happens if there is an extended lightening delay? Since it is non-conference would they just cancel like Nebraska did with Akron last weekend? Again, I want to see the Frogs play but it wouldn't be the worst thing to rest players and avoid SMU killing our SOS. Of course it would also be nice to get more reps before Ohio St.

Sebastian S

There were a large number of rain delays and even cancellations of games in the first week due to weather. Thunderstorms are predicted pretty much throughout the game. While I can't wait to see the Frogs take it to the Ponies, what happens if there is an extended lightening delay? Since it is non-conference would they just cancel like Nebraska did with Akron last weekend? Again, I want to see the Frogs play but it wouldn't be the worst thing to rest players and avoid SMU killing our SOS. Of course it would also be nice to get more reps before Ohio St.

Cancel SMU and lets play Nebraska at The Carter.