• The KillerFrogs

Sickening .. Oregon beats Cal (5-4) and "good team find a way to win."

DrHFrog

Oregon beats a Cal team that is 5-4 and the bend over backwards saying how great Oregon is and that good teams find a way to win and this is exactly what they needed. Yet TCU wins over SDSU (7-2) and they talk about how we are going to fall in the polls and did not play well enough to remain number 3 !!!
This system is obviously a joke . Stanford wins by 4 over unranked Arizona... nothing but praise from the talking heads!!
I just hope GP realizes now a one point win for TCU is not equivalent to a one point win for BCS teams.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Nothing the team can do about that, just let the fans hold the talking head's feet to the fire over their stupid comments.

FROGDADDY

Oregon beats a Cal team that is 5-4 and the bend over backwards saying how great Oregon is and that good teams find a way to win and this is exactly what they needed. Yet TCU wins over SDSU (7-2) and they talk about how we are going to fall in the polls and did not play well enough to remain number 3 !!!
This system is obviously a joke . Stanford wins by 4 over unranked Arizona... nothing but praise from the talking heads!!
I just hope GP realizes now a one point win for TCU is not equivalent to a one point win for BCS teams.

Arizona State, not that it really matters. SDSU was ranked ahead of both ASU and Cal, the majority of the talking heads are too stupid to take note of that. Either that or they don't want to take note of that.

richmondfrog

richmondfrog
Commentators go on to talk about how much a playoff is needed. Dissed the ACC and Big East.

Enjoying Versus advertising the MWC and Pac 10 at the same time.

SC versus Auburn in SEC

Horned Toad

cal is now 5 and 5 and Oregon beat them by two. SDSU is 7 and 3 we beat them by five. We should actually gain in the polls. Put your skirts down. BSU just played one of the worst teams in football, a 4 and 6 Idaho team. I don't care if BSU beat them 99-0, big deal. Just playing them cost BSU in the polls.

DrHFrog

One of the talking know-nothings on the post-game said if Oregon wins out they play for the national championship and if Stanford wins out they play in the Rose bowl.
Unless there is something I don't know (and I'll never admit to that) once the Pac 10 winner goes to the Nat. Championship game, the Rose has to take the highest ranked non AQ team that qualifies... Boise or TCU .... against the Big 10 winner. And they pay these guys?

PurpleHills

One of the talking know-nothings on the post-game said if Oregon wins out they play for the national championship and if Stanford wins out they play in the Rose bowl.
Unless there is something I don't know (and I'll never admit to that) once the Pac 10 winner goes to the Nat. Championship game, the Rose has to take the highest ranked non AQ team that qualifies... Boise or TCU .... against the Big 10 winner. And they pay these guys?

Sure they pay them............... to spout out the company line.

PH
which has nothing to do with what's true

FROGDADDY

cal is now 5 and 5 and Oregon beat them by two. SDSU is 7 and 3 we beat them by five. We should actually gain in the polls. Put your skirts down. BSU just played one of the worst teams in football, a 4 and 6 Idaho team. I don't care if BSU beat them 99-0, big deal. Just playing them cost BSU in the polls.

Boise should drop in the polls just for playing a game in an airplane hanger/barn.

gdu

Espn mobile said oregon 'escapes' but now has a poll question about which is the bigger knock on our resume.