• The KillerFrogs

Shock gets his offer

stxan3

This kid was on Ketchum's original Top 100 list in the 30s which is really high. He then dropped him to the 50s and then dropped him out completely. This kid must have some serious game. Ketchum even said the player he reminded him of was Nick Sanders who was a 4 year starter for us. Probably will be a slot receiver or safety for us if he commits.

Nick Danger

Probably will be a slot receiver or safety for us if he commits.

So does this mean that the coaches aren't very confident that we'll land any of the other Safety and WR recruits that we've offered and are having to work their way down the list or is he perhaps one of those "provisional" offers?

frogbyproxy

Why not? If you took everything CGP says as gospel and all his decisions as unquestionable, we'd still be thinking that Tommy Blake was just suffering from "mono".
:dry:

It was not up to CGP to give that information. It was up to Tommy Blake. He wanted to keep confidential which by the way is protected under the law. Most likely CGP spoke with him and most likely asked if that is what he wanted him to say. I feel for Tommy because not only was he not in the draft but people will always bring this up I hate to say. I wouldn't want to bring that up if I was you, but I'm not so go ahead. IMO

Why did I state what I did earlier. Only two years ago we were offering the same type of players. Did they suddenly disapear from the high school ranks? No! There are quite a few kids out there that will meet the requirements but go under the radar because they don't play for winning teams or they are from small schools. Why worry about how many stars a kid has? I believe in one thing CGP! So if I am wrong it's only my opinion. Not going to worry about peoples short memories anymore. IMO

FROGDADDY

This kid was on Ketchum's original Top 100 list in the 30s which is really high. He then dropped him to the 50s and then dropped him out completely.

The LSR list I just looked at still had him included, somewhere in the 70's I think. Not that it really matters.

Gunner

He's not a RB, recruited as a slot.

Talor, you will be alot happier when it gets out, he ran a 4.37 forty at the Kilgore camp.

Kid has pretty big legs, and is growing pretty much right now. He has 2 brothers who had late spurts and are 6'4 or so. Not that he needs it. Apparently, he is real young for his class. May just be 16 years old, is the talk on another blog...

Anderson can find guys when nobody else can. TCU is the special situations evaluator and recruiter. :unsure:

asleep003

Looks like a quality offer ... especially if he's got at least a 2.5 gpa or better.

GP is also looking for good athletes that really want us!

Still looking for the OL commits though !