• The KillerFrogs

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

ftwfrog

This is the same information I read in an editorial this week on the subject. It was written by a respected editor of a pubmed indexed journal.
In this day and age when you start pointing out scientific data, backed by research, and published in peer-edited review journals, you lose a lot of credibility.

Froggish

Addictive or not?
Harmful or not?
Miracle drug or not?
Gateway or not?

All questions answered in this thread with an incredibly arrogant amount of certainty...

McFroggin

Is it possible pharma and medical community don’t see a need there because cannabis isn’t really addictive? Serious question. Is it classified as an addictive substance?

The need is huge. The market cap incredible. The problem is that there aren’t drugs yet that are very effective against addiction.

There was a lot of talk/research about creating a “vaccine” for cocaine and maybe other substances. No dice. Everything lately has crashed and burned.

Addiction centers are very big business.

McFroggin

Addictive or not?
Harmful or not?
Miracle drug or not?
Gateway or not?

All questions answered in this thread with an incredibly arrogant amount of certainty...

It’s about perspective, not arrogance.

People in Mexico City will not have the knowledge, dedication, understanding, etc of TCU football compared to a season ticket holder (except maybe the +4 holders that don’t show).

Live it daily, and your questions above are as obvious as - TCU lacked a top QB in 2018 or not? Somebody will come out and argue that Robinson is an elite QB with raw talent that just needed a few more games, but everyone else can tell that he wasn’t near ready.

4th. down

It’s about perspective, not arrogance.

People in Mexico City will not have the knowledge, dedication, understanding, etc of TCU football compared to a season ticket holder (except maybe the +4 holders that don’t show).

Live it daily, and your questions above are as obvious as - TCU lacked a top QB in 2018 or not? Somebody will come out and argue that Robinson is an elite QB with raw talent that just needed a few more games, but everyone else can tell that he wasn’t near ready.

Mizzou. spring game 3/10, 44 yds.

HG73

I think we will likely discover that weed leads to a profound level of apathy. Most will work through it but I think we will see a higher level of people who have no ambition to do anything and will be happy to choose to live off of the hard work of others.
I resent that. I have smoked weed daily since my days at TCU and remained ambitious. And unapathetic. That may not be a real word. I had to type out the whole word and spell check never finished it. Oh well. My problem is staying on task. And heroin.

HFrog1999

I resent that. I have smoked weed daily since my days at TCU and remained ambitious. And unapathetic. That may not be a real word. I had to type out the whole word and spell check never finished it. Oh well. My problem is staying on task. And heroin.

giphy.gif

Back to Sewo for a minute. I’m not sure if it’s the case with Walker County but most smaller counties and PDs in Texas use the DPS labs to test substances. Unless something has radically changed my experience is that it isn’t unusual for testing to take 90-120 days. Generally until final labs are in nothing happens with regard to the case. That means it could be August or September before the charges are filed with a court

Frog-in-law1995

Back to Sewo for a minute. I’m not sure if it’s the case with Walker County but most smaller counties and PDs in Texas use the DPS labs to test substances. Unless something has radically changed my experience is that it isn’t unusual for testing to take 90-120 days. Generally until final labs are in nothing happens with regard to the case. That means it could be August or September before the charges are filed with a court

Don’t know what it means, but when I first caught wind of the arrest, I searched Walker Co criminal records online and found the charge. Checked again yesterday and it’s no longer online.

Latest posts