1. The KillerFrogs

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by SnoSki, May 15, 2019.

1. Third degree felony

For those of us who aren’t lawyers or doctors.... what is a controlled substance? We talking homemade meth here, or just unprescribed adderall?

2. In my experience... these days this is, the vast majority of time, something along the lines of a THC oil. It can't be meth, heroin or coke as those are PG1. Penalty group two is an odd little grouping.

Peacefrog and SnoSki like this.
  3. Prob just a bunch of edibles, brownies or whatever. It's by weight so that's how it gets to felony status...even if it's mostly chocolate...

SnoSki likes this.
  4. It’ll be interesting to see what happens here. Seems like something fairly minor at first read (other than the “felony” part)

5. The felony part is a joke. And not a funny joke. No reason for that to be a felony.

Horned Toad and ATC Frog like this.
  6. A crime, even

7. Good thing we have 2 freshmen studs ready to go. Don’t these kids learn from Turpin any mistake no matter how innocent you think it is, can cost you your draft stock?

Horned Toad likes this.
  8. “It won’t happen to me”. It certainly isn’t a knowledge issue.

Eight likes this.
  9. True, but if old men in charge of the rules, who probably smoked out regularly in their youth, want it to be illegal it should be no worse than a parking ticket for possession. Dealing could be a different story.

To channel a different argument: his body, his choice.

[ducks]

10. Anything less than the best is a felony.

11. Yep, I was thinking THC vape pen. Maybe some wax.

12. Love it, or leave it.

13. The kid don’t play.

And this is a lyric and true possibility.

14. On the other board, there is some speculation that is was just CBD. He got pulled over in Huntsville for a busted license plate light or taillight. Cop searched the car.

One poster also speculated that TCU offered a legal referral to Sewo.

If this speculation is true, then this arrest pretty silly. Time will tell.

MTfrog5 and jack the weed like this.
  15. Did you see somewhere that it is PG2? I couldn't find much on it, DMN is only stating "Controlled Substance, 1-4 G"

16. Ridiculous that people are still being arrested for weed. Even more ridiculous that wax and oil are felonies. Felonies should be for real crimes. I think about moving every day.

ATC Frog, LisaLT, satis1103 and 7 others like this.