• The KillerFrogs

Seen this?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Isn’t that the same awful thing they used to play at our football games??? I’d sincerely hoped to never see it again .
It is.

There was that one special day where they tried to perform it live and the sound kept cutting out. Pretty sure it was 2015, maybe the KS game. First time I ever saw 45,000 people simultaneously face palm.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
We were a bit of a p.a. disaster there for a while. At least the band never did a dumb halftime show.

Still need more sweaty music
Preferably in the stands
Let the ShowGirls freestyle
‘course we’d need a couple volunteers
One to “accidentally” clothesline the band director with a party pack of nachos & soda
Another to politely trip the marketing clipboard girl tho I’m sure some manly man can catch her before she falls to prevent cranial trauma, just gotta hang on to her for observation & safety while the band plays on unabated

Zubaz

It is.

There was that one special day where they tried to perform it live and the sound kept cutting out. Pretty sure it was 2015, maybe the KS game. First time I ever saw 45,000 people simultaneously face palm.
I think it was the Baylor game, and the rain just played hell with the equipment. You can see it in a few clips of that video (2:45) them getting ready in the rainstorm.