• The KillerFrogs

Season tickets

Endless Purple

There was no email. On the renewal application was a yes/no question about "Will you be re-selling these tickets? If so, call the Ticket Office. If not, proceed as normal." I do not re-sell my tix, so, no.

In years past, if I was not able to attend a game, I gave my tix away to friends or to people on Killerfrogs.
Was there any delineation between selling all the tickets vs selling just a game or two when unable to attend?

westoverhillbilly

A guy with tickets next to mine started selling and the usual buyers were opponents' fans as somebody started inviting him to sit in their box. I told him I would buy his tickets at gate prices and he wasn't interested except for the early season warmup games. He could profit in nearly all B12 games. Same thing occurs in the seats next to our men's bb seats- I ran off the OU fans last week yelling Mobilhoma sucks repeatedly...

ftwfrog

A guy with tickets next to mine started selling and the usual buyers were opponents' fans as somebody started inviting him to sit in their box. I told him I would buy his tickets at gate prices and he wasn't interested except for the early season warmup games. He could profit in nearly all B12 games. Same thing occurs in the seats next to our men's bb seats- I ran off the OU fans last week yelling Mobilhoma sucks repeatedly...
Capitalism!!

I’ve never understood the big deal. I can’t use my tickets that I paid for? So I sell them. I do the same thing for Stars, Cowboys or Rangers tickets. Some moron wants to pay me $200 a ticket (I know, not going to happen anymore), and I’m supposed to turn down $800 because an opposing fan is cheering near you? It’s called sports.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We're glad your still here. Kendal is too.
I've suffered through F.A. Dry, Sully, and enjoyed Fran, Wacker, and Patterson, and am 50-50 on Sonny. Kendal is a crapsack, was hired because of his Daddy, and will be gone one of these days. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

McFroggin

Expect those tix to be dropped or offered to you now. It is cheaper to buy on stubhub now.