• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Mailing

Geaux Frogs

I think I remember getting an email that stated the season ticket packages would be mailed last week, but I can not find the email. I have not received my tickets yet, and wanted to know if I should try to hunt them down. Did I imagine the email, or am I missing my tickets? Everytime I call the ticket office, I am left to sit on hold.

Thanks for the help...

No, USPS. Although, I did get my Baylor tickets the same day they were supposedly mailed out. My mail man sucks anyway. We have a walkway to the front porch for a reason...had I known he'd kill my St. Augustine I would have made a path for him through the middle of my yard.

MTfrog5

No, USPS. Although, I did get my Baylor tickets the same day they were supposedly mailed out. My mail man sucks anyway. We have a walkway to the front porch for a reason...had I known he'd kill my St. Augustine I would have made a path for him through the middle of my yard.

When were the Baylor tickets mailed?

tcuhf93

The email:

The 2011 TCU Football season is right around the corner and your season tickets will soon be arriving. Your football season tickets will ship the week of August 15th via first class USPS. If you selected your tickets to be at will call, they will be available in the ticket office the week of August 22nd.

If you ordered tickets for football away games at Baylor or Air Force, those tickets are being mailed today, August 5th. Orders for San Diego State, Wyoming and Boise State will be shipped once TCU has received the tickets from each host university.

If you have any questions, please contact the TCU Athletics Ticket Office at 817-257-3764 (FROG) or email tickets@tcu.edu.

Thank you for your support of TCU Athletics and Go Frogs!

tcuhf93

Just got this email from the ticket office this morning:

Football season tickets ordered prior to August 10th are beginning to ship today, August 18th, via first class USPS. Tickets ordered after August 10th will be shipped the week of August 22nd. Timing of the delivery may range from 3 to 5 days. If you have not received your tickets by September 6th, please contact the Athletics Ticket Office. If you selected your tickets to be at Will Call, they will be available in the ticket office beginning the week of August 22nd. Tickets for the BYU game are also included in your season ticket packet.

As of August 18th, all away game orders have been shipped.

If you have any questions, please contact the TCU Athletics Ticket Office at 817-257-3764 (FROG) or email tickets@tcu.edu.

Thank you for your support of TCU Athletics and Go Frogs!