• The KillerFrogs

Screw College Football News

Dtx_Frog_Fan

You mean right-wing systematic processes like the Holocaust.

Also, I doubt very seriously if you are an expert on the intents or the correct interpretations of the U.S. Constitution.

The only things right wing about Nazi Germany was that it was to the right of communism and it's opposition to unions. Nothing is right wing about a large welfare state, confiscation of inherited wealth and investment income, and the private sector being entirely subservient to the state.

Regarding the constitution I never gave an opinion on it, just that people on the right tend to have a textual interpretation rather than the living breathing document interpretation.

I don't want this to turn into a left vs right debate thread. All I want to do is show that right wing does not mean authoritarian.

freebird

You mean right-wing systematic processes like the Holocaust.

We saw an example of right wing hatred in Arizona on Saturday. Too bad the Congresswoman and the other victims were in Sarah Palin's crosshairs.
-------
Talk about some hate..
wacko.gif
You've got some issues young man.
Just have to sit back and laugh when freshman/children try to impose the great philosophies of life to grown men.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Scarface

We saw an example of right wing hatred in Arizona on Saturday. Too bad the Congresswoman and the other victims were in Sarah Palin's crosshairs.
-------
Talk about some hate..
wacko.gif
You've got some issues young man.
Just have to sit back and laugh when freshman/children try to impose the great philosophies of life to grown men.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whatever, you teabagging hate mongering hillbilly.

pcf

Lefties tend to put faith in experts and politicians who wish to impose their utopian fantasies on society, similar to the bcs.

As far as experts go, heck yes I want experts. I want experts as coaches and talent evaluators, recruiters and managers. I'm not a fan of the 500 coaches theory of Jerry Jones. Sounds like more free market koolaid.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

As far as experts go, heck yes I want experts. I want experts as coaches and talent evaluators, recruiters and managers. I'm not a fan of the 500 coaches theory of Jerry Jones. Sounds like more free market koolaid.

Should have clarified by saying 3rd party "experts.". Of course if you are a shareholder in a corporation you want the best executives and recruiters.

Bottom line, screw the bcs and CFN. Now to have a cigarette in front of chipotle.

TCUSA

He would actually be a rightwing football hater as most people on the left are inclusive (illegal immigrants, minorities, and old people) while people on the right hate everyone but themselves and think that only those who are already in power should remain in power and everyone else is just a bunch of welfare babies taking what doesnt belong to them.

Looking in the mirror again, jug.

BABYFACE

He would actually be a rightwing football hater as most people on the left are inclusive (illegal immigrants, minorities, and old people) while people on the right hate everyone but themselves and think that only those who are already in power should remain in power and everyone else is just a bunch of welfare babies taking what doesnt belong to them.

Many make this wrong assumption. Libs segregate and point out differences of ethnic groups then wonder why we aren't a collective one. Dems were for slavery, pre- civil war. Dems were segregationists and controlled the South before and during the Civil Rights Movement.