• The KillerFrogs

Screw College Football News

JugbandFrog

"I’m 98% comfortable with the idea that Oregon and Auburn would beat TCU without a problem. I’m 89% comfortable with the idea that Auburn would beat Boise State. I’m 4% comfortable with the idea that Oregon would beat the Broncos. "

This is the part that got you angry I assume.

JugbandFrog

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1038334.html
dont waste your time - leftwing football hater
He would actually be a rightwing football hater as most people on the left are inclusive (illegal immigrants, minorities, and old people) while people on the right hate everyone but themselves and think that only those who are already in power should remain in power and everyone else is just a bunch of welfare babies taking what doesnt belong to them.

Houston Frog

He would actually be a rightwing football hater as most people on the left are inclusive (illegal immigrants, minorities, and old people) while people on the right hate everyone but themselves and think that only those who are already in power should remain in power and everyone else is just a bunch of welfare babies taking what doesnt belong to them.

Well, I think I know where this thread is headed

Baja Frog

"I'm 98% comfortable with the idea that Oregon and Auburn would beat TCU without a problem. I'm 89% comfortable with the idea that Auburn would beat Boise State. I'm 4% comfortable with the idea that Oregon would beat the Broncos. "

This is the part that got you angry I assume.

Yep. That would be it. And "Once again the BCS has accomplished its primary job by matching the nations top two teams in the national championship game"

BTW, it takes about a minute to download any article from CFN.com and usually appears that nothing is even downloading until all of the sudden the page shows up.

Based on these comments I guess we can expect Boise to be ranked ahead of us in CFN's end of season final rankings once the game is over tonight. Probably Bama as well.

Cougar/Frog

I thought it was funny that Auburn's mighty d-line (304 lbs average) outweighs Oregon's lightweights (250) so much..... It sure would have been a lot easier for TCU to slam down on these lightweight Auburn O-linemen......

HFrog1999

No no no! You got it wrong. I don't think those who are in power should remain in power. I should be in power. Everything else is pretty much right. I do love myself and hate you all. Freeloaders!!!!

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Scarface

Good Post. Exactly right!

We saw an example of right wing hatred in Arizona on Saturday. Too bad the Congresswoman and the other victims were in Sarah Palin's crosshairs.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

People on the right tend to have faith in systematic processes such as free markets and a textual interpretation of the constitution. Playoffs are more analogous to these systematic processes. Lefties tend to put faith in experts and politicians who wish to impose their utopian fantasies on society, similar to the bcs.

pcf

People on the right tend to have faith in systematic processes such as free markets and a textual interpretation of the constitution. Playoffs are more analogous to these systematic processes. Lefties tend to put faith in experts and politicians who wish to impose their utopian fantasies on society, similar to the bcs.

TCU doesn't get in the Rose Bowl with a free market. It was only by the rules and regulations of the BCS system. Bring on the lefty schemes!

In a free market, the big schools can sop up all the players. In a regulated market, there's a scholarship limit. While that may hurt the guy that can use his position as an established program, thank goodness it opened up some opportunities and some parity.

I find belief in the free market, college playoffs, and the Constitution to be just as Utopian as any other belief.

Scarface

You mean right-wing systematic processes like the Holocaust.

Also, I doubt very seriously if you are an expert on the intents or the correct interpretations of the U.S. Constitution.