• The KillerFrogs

Scout Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVfrog

QUOTE(kaiser soze @ Mar 21 2009, 03:01 PM) [snapback]311411[/snapback]
Just remember to read upwind and you'll be fine.

That's so true.

dannyfrog

QUOTE(TCU Mech Engineer @ Mar 21 2009, 07:07 PM) [snapback]311461[/snapback]
18 year old sister...

Gotta pic?

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
ScoutBoyKerleyHicks, ScoutWriter, ScoutTrollBoy,PurplePooper, ArkansasToadStool, ChainGame Idiot, Aid NanAnIdiot,BobColon Peruses, IanJohnson'sPosse & Scout hack have all been your KFC nicknames.

Yes, some of the names have been changed by an administrator....because multiple nicknames are not allowed. They were changed so the board could identify you. What name would you like to go by?

KFC is a board for anyone who wants to come here. We do not ask for your money. We just ask that you are civil & have a good time.

Feisty does not have to be right.....& neither do you. Just have a good time.

nhamontree

QUOTE(dannyfrog @ Mar 21 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]311465[/snapback]
Gotta pic?

67young_hottie.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
QUOTE(ScoutBoyKerleyHicks @ Mar 21 2009, 12:41 PM) [snapback]311377[/snapback]
Scott please read my responses below (in red) to your note:
Scout Boy,

You are welcome on this board. However, you need to keep a few things in mind.

---Feisty is part of the KillerFrog's staff. If you disagree with him, thats ok. But do not make it personal with a staff member, administrator, moderator or even another member.
(I dont make it personal. If you notice, Fiesty tracks me down wherever I post to offer insulting comments because he believes he should be the source of all recruiting info. I try to stay polite and will continue to stay polite)

---Feisty does not receive a dime from us. He does what he does because he loves the Frogs & enjoys providing information for this board. As one member said "He is our blogger". Period! (Good. Why does he chase me down on every single thread then if I dare to post any recruiting info?)

---None of you so called recruiting experts get everything right. It is recruiting information to help entertain the minds of those that battle their bi-polar nature...until September arrives. :tongue:
(Understood. Recruiting is an inexact science. I get that. He has no tolerance for other recruiting info however, even when his info is wrong time after time. If you go back, I tried to be polite with him initiially in telling him he was mistaken (he is 0-5 with errors I pointed out to him), but he takes input like that very badly. I told him (politely) over and over that he was dead wrong about Nealy, and Bryce Brown, which only infuriated him.

---Quit changing your name on the board. Be confident of your opinions....without trying to redeem your soul.....by changing your name again. You have a place on here as Scout Boy.
(I didnt change my name. One of your MODS did, and still does. If you notice, I sign in as KerleyHicks, and your website changes the name. That's been goin on now for long time. Dont criticize me for name changes when your MODS change my postings and my sign in names.

---Your information is welcomed here. If Feisty or anyone else has different information...agree to disagree.
(I agree with you here. If you notice, I am polite with Fiesty for the most part. You may also note that I am never the one to start anything with him. He starts all the dustups, and he does it because he insists on being the source of all recruiting info. I am always polite with him. But I tell him when he is wrong and that puts him into orbit).

Scott

PS - and speaking about the SCOUT website, that you guys make so much fun of here, you may be interested to know that Fiesty applied to take over that site and was turned down in favor of Josh (the guy who presently runs it), which is why he runs it down now on this site.

Anything else, Scott? I am all ears.

Scout Boy....getting into pissing matches with the owners of a message board isn't good policy because these are arguements that you will never win. Comprende?

Scott laid down the law, accept it or don't, its up to you.

KerleyHicks

QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 21 2009, 07:40 PM) [snapback]311467[/snapback]
ScoutBoyKerleyHicks, ScoutWriter, ScoutTrollBoy,PurplePooper, ArkansasToadStool, ChainGame Idiot, Aid NanAnIdiot,BobColon Peruses, IanJohnson'sPosse & Scout hack have all been your KFC nicknames.

Yes, some of the names have been changed by an administrator....because multiple nicknames are not allowed. They were changed so the board could identify you. What name would you like to go by?

KFC is a board for anyone who wants to come here. We do not ask for your money. We just ask that you are civil & have a good time.

Feisty does not have to be right.....& neither do you. Just have a good time.

Yea I comprende. I'm trying to answer Scotts question. Scott asked me why I change my posting names. Ask your MODS. They are the ones who change it. Thanks.

frogman

It may be interesting if ever the real identity of SKBH what evers is made known.He seems to have werewithal of recruiiting ,is knowledge able ,seem to have access to some agencies .

He definitely does not like Sir Feisty and willing to be provoking almost to un controlable level .good luck Scott for trying.

Interesting that he has resurfaced in various shapes as TCU recruiting is getting stronger and various forces keeping us down are in disaray not able to control TCU resurgence.

KerleyHicks

QUOTE(frogman @ Mar 21 2009, 08:26 PM) [snapback]311480[/snapback]
It may be interesting if ever the real identity of SKBH what evers is made known.He seems to have werewithal of recruiiting ,is knowledge able ,seem to have access to some agencies .

He definitely does not like Sir Feisty and willing to be provoking almost to un controlable level .good luck Scott for trying.

Interesting that he has resurfaced in various shapes as TCU recruiting is getting stronger and various forces keeping us down are in disaray not able to control TCU resurgence.

Frogman -

So now I am part of some large institutional conspiracy whose sole purpose is to sit around and brainstorm ways to keep TCU down, even though I post some very positive stuff on TCU?

Thats a good one. Do you think we have a Board of Directors maybe and a top secret office building somewhere too where we can plan our stategies?

Who would pay for all of this in your grand scheme, or is it the CIA doing it? Just curious.

frogman

QUOTE(ScoutBoyKerleyHicks @ Mar 21 2009, 06:31 PM) [snapback]311481[/snapback]
Frogman -

So now I am part of some large institutional conspiracy whose sole purpose is to sit around and brainstorm ways to keep TCU down, even though I post some very positive stuff on TCU?

Thats a good one. Do you think we have a Board of Directors maybe and a top secret office building somewhere too where we can plan our stategies?

Who would pay for all of this in your grand scheme, or is it the CIA doing it? Just curious.

you might or should be answering those questions or your various other forms and personalities.

The Unnatural

QUOTE(ScoutBoyKerleyHicks @ Mar 21 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]311481[/snapback]

Knowing this board, I am sure that Barack Obama is using Tax Dollars to fund it ....

T

TCU2314

QUOTE(THE SHOCKER @ Mar 21 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]311401[/snapback]
Wow, so many people getting their panties in a wad over recruiting. I know some people live and die over this stuff. As for me, I wait until someone actually plays a game for TCU before getting my panties in a wad.

Remind me again again how many tackles Earl Anderson has made or how many catches Clint Renfro has.

:laugh:

T

TCU2314

We just ask that you are civil & have a good time.

'Y'all come back now, ya hear?"
Jed-Clampett-Smiles.jpg

PurpleHills

QUOTE(ScoutBoyKerleyHicks @ Mar 21 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]311481[/snapback]
Frogman -

Your cover is blown we know who you work for!

Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Revenge and Extortion

PH
Shaken, not Stirred

PurpleBlood87

If this is true why do you let NativeFrog just rip TCU athletics up and down? Because he's bought a membership?

Scott

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Mar 22 2009, 10:52 PM) [snapback]311812[/snapback]
If this is true why do you let NativeFrog just rip TCU athletics up and down? Because he's bought a membership?

Not sure that I like the tone of your question. However, if you would like to upgrade, I think you will find out it won't buy you a cup of coffee on here.

I ignore NativeFrog. I suggest you do the same.

The Unnatural

QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 23 2009, 01:21 AM) [snapback]311821[/snapback]
Not sure that I like the tone of your question.

lol, are we scientologists now?

Scott

QUOTE(The Unnatural @ Mar 23 2009, 12:47 AM) [snapback]311824[/snapback]

Not I....ask these boys.

john_travolta_tom_cruise.jpg

tetonfrog

QUOTE(The Unnatural @ Mar 23 2009, 06:47 AM) [snapback]311824[/snapback]

Wow, I guess the science of college football recruiting has been taken to a whole new level. :tongue: And it is just as controversial. Who will be bouncing off a couch next?

Status
Not open for further replies.