• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTFrog

Don’t believe it then. Really good chance he’s 100% correct but stand your ground man.
There is possibly a good chance that maybe he could be right.

I am not saying he is or isn’t going to stay. What I am saying is people with inside information never post it at a place like this. Of if they do, don’t keep getting inside information.

flyfishingfrog

I’m calling BS on you calling your shot. The only reason I say that is 99.9% of people with real inside information would never post it on an internet fan forum. The reason they are trusted with info is because they wouldn’t do something like post it on a fan forum.
it will come out from Kendall soon enough....so feel free to doubt it all you want.

not sure how a guy paid to be "close to the program" and that makes a living selling inside info seems a better way for you to get it than me being honest and saying I was wrong in holding out hope.

Brog

Don't even jest about about the last F.W. year(s) and R.W. year. I was a first hand witness to that mess. Once in a lifetime is enough. Please, I can't go back. I won't go back. 3 seasons ago was close enough for me.

You're right. Those years were a mess. But still, I suspect RW has done more for TCU than most of us ever have.

flyfishingfrog

And as for the comment above about one party flexing his authority and another getting his feelings hurt….. if that’s an accurate assessment then I’m OK with it. Also, taking a job out of spite is always a great idea.
well I have never really understood why a guy in Schloss position would not have an agent.

I guess I should say I understand you don't want to write a check to an agent every year when you feel like you are in the place you want to be in forever.

But if you are considering other options - which this is the second time for Schloss and the third time a coach has done it under ADJD - I would think not having an agent is really a negative. It probably cost him the MSU job to not have an party between him and the MSU AD to work out the issues. And it would have been helpful in this instance I think also to have someone focusing on the career aspect.

But then I never had a job in an industry where agents are even involved - so maybe they are like lawyers and just in the way most of the time...

SuperTFrog

it will come out from Kendall soon enough....so feel free to doubt it all you want.

not sure how a guy paid to be "close to the program" and that makes a living selling inside info seems a better way for you to get it than me being honest and saying I was wrong in holding out hope.
I didn’t know those were Kendall’s comments. I thought you were saying them. I haven’t read every post in this thread is if you were quoting him, then my bad. I stand corrected.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
well I have never really understood why a guy in Schloss position would not have an agent.

I guess I should say I understand you don't want to write a check to an agent every year when you feel like you are in the place you want to be in forever.

But if you are considering other options - which this is the second time for Schloss and the third time a coach has done it under ADJD - I would think not having an agent is really a negative. It probably cost him the MSU job to not have an party between him and the MSU AD to work out the issues. And it would have been helpful in this instance I think also to have someone focusing on the career aspect.

But then I never had a job in an industry where agents are even involved - so maybe they are like lawyers and just in the way most of the time...
I’ll have my agent reach out to you to explain the benefits he provides.

Boomhauer

IF he does indeed take the Aggy job I look back on that one guy after the game telling Schloss to go ahead and leave for college station and it makes me giggle. Schloss wasn’t happy but whatever. I know, I know, bad form...but still.

Now which one of you did that?

Moose Stuff

There is possibly a good chance that maybe he could be right.

I am not saying he is or isn’t going to stay. What I am saying is people with inside information never post it at a place like this. Of if they do, don’t keep getting inside information.

Maybe the it’s not super secret inside information. I mean I heard he was taking the A&M job 2 months ago. This has all advanced well beyond inside info.

LVH

Gaetano "Four Ears No Mouth" Impelizzeri said at Sirotelli's Pizza, Pasta & Subs that Johnny "Kite Tongue" Palazzo was hearing from Salvatore "Salami Boats" DiVincenzo that Kendall Rogers will be announcing soon.

Eight

You're right. Those years were a mess. But still, I suspect RW has done more for TCU than most of us ever have.

according to dirt he is a car salesman and politician.

hasn't roger donated a dollar or three to the institution dirt works for or am i wrong?

flyfishingfrog

And as for the comment above about one party flexing his authority and another getting his feelings hurt….. if that’s an accurate assessment then I’m OK with it. Also, taking a job out of spite is always a great idea.
not sure letting a HOF coach go because of it is any better honestly....

but the end result is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.