• The KillerFrogs

Saturday mornings

SuperBarrFrog

Well, I would never have wasted my money on the NFL in the first place. But, had I been gifted great tickets, whisked to Kansas City on a nice Gulfstream stocked with Vueve Cliquot for the trip, and brought by limo to the KC Football dump, I'd have still booed my lungs out at the NFL, Management, Coaches, and most especially the Players for even entering into the realm of lefty politics.

"Unity" my hind foot...

Sounds like you’d make a wonderful party guest!

Frogs01

Does the wording really matter? NFL Opener started with a moment of silence for unity and the dummies living in KC booed the effort. You will never please the masses with an end racism or celebrate equality slogan either, so why even try to appease the haters?
So they kept preaching "unity" yet they had 2 separate anthems and pitting one race against another. I'm not sure if there could have been a bigger "anti-unity" message than the "unity" message they preached. Give us a break.

Travis Trucks

Sounds like you’d make a wonderful party guest!

Black Lives Matter is a marxist movement that pops up every 4 years come election season, using racial equality as a smokescreen to hide their true actual motives which is economic and cultural marxism. Polling shows the movement has higher approval ratings among whites with a college degree than non-whites, which shows you its a vanity movement for white liberals to feel good about themselves

It makes me upset because you can tell a lot of these head coaches are being forced into it. Mack Brown wearing his BLM shirt he looked like he'd rather be wearing a cocktail dress. These coaches aren't doing it because they believe in the movement, they are doing it because they will lose their team if they don't. That's the definition of extortion

HFrog1999

View attachment 7830

For folks that claim they dont want politics in their sports you guys sure are anxious to add to the political noise.

Crying out loud, there's actual football being played. If you're that butthurt over a two inch patch with letters that trigger you, take it to the pit.

You claim to be a registered libertarian. However, communist propaganda during football games doesn’t bother you but anti communist discussions on a football board does?

tumblr_inline_n8772y2Le91sigd3k.gif

Zubaz

You claim to be a registered libertarian. However, communist propaganda during football games doesn’t bother you but anti communist discussions on a football board does?

tumblr_inline_n8772y2Le91sigd3k.gif
"Communist propaganda", cripes. I'm trying to imagine more laughable hyperbole but it's not coming to mind.

Anyway....

Travis Trucks

It's still weird to see Georgia Tech not running triple option....and yet somehow be just as boring.

I always thought the Geoff Collins hire for GT was poor, Geoff Collins took over for Matt Rhule at Temple and took them backward, and always had bad offenses. So its no surprise GT offense is ass.

It would be the equivalent of a school hiring Sonny Cumbie as a head coach and expecting a solid offense

SuperBarrFrog

Black Lives Matter is a marxist movement that pops up every 4 years come election season, using racial equality as a smokescreen to hide their true actual motives which is economic and cultural marxism. Polling shows the movement has higher approval ratings among whites with a college degree than non-whites, which shows you its a vanity movement for white liberals to feel good about themselves

It makes me upset because you can tell a lot of these head coaches are being forced into it. Mack Brown wearing his BLM shirt he looked like he'd rather be wearing a cocktail dress. These coaches aren't doing it because they believe in the movement, they are doing it because they will lose their team if they don't. That's the definition of extortion

KenPom says 75% of the time you are crazy every time. Yowza.

Pharm Frog

View attachment 7830

For folks that claim they dont want politics in their sports you guys sure are anxious to add to the political noise.

Crying out loud, there's actual football being played. If you're that butthurt over a two inch patch with letters that trigger you, take it to the pit.

Solution = don’t wear and promote political statements/positioning on the jersey or scoreboard or ribbon and presto...no problems!